Ban Request on Renato_Tuga and Raper
Name of player: Renato_Tuga and Raper.

SteamID: Renato - STEAM_0:1:62334827.
Raper - STEAM_0:1:90593530.

Time in GMT: Around 02:30, GMT+001.

Server: V2P.

Summary: Basically, we parked up in our van in front of their garden fence. Then, Renato and Raper and some BMD who isn't important came over to the front gate. Renato prop-pushes my vehicle into the garden, this is visible at the very start of the video. Then, I get prop-pushed again. I have established that it was Raper because Renato was speaking and he wasn't holding a prop, and the don was lockpicking the van. Raper flinged me outside of the corleone estate with the watermelon prop.

Evidencehttp://youtu.be/SqkdyBm8meQ.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
thats a shame of u posting a part of this video why u dont post when u tranqed me and killed me while i was down or when u trying to propkill me?here is my photos

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/2960...9642EB5FD/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/2960...D9F91EE86/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/2960...A750A911C/

i was another corleone who went there after being called by the boss i am not in the video
You came in our house and you killed me for no reason with a watermelon.
Renato killed you and you came back again started shooting us with snipers or running us over with your Ford Transit you just uploaded a ban request on you.
And yes i pushed your car because you were messing around with us for no reason.
I did not run over you with the van, and I did not kill you with a watermelon, do not make false claims.
Renato just reconnected when i wanted to arrest him.
As im looking on this thread, thinking about it etc, i come out with the opinion that you all did something wrong. I dont know exactly in which way blink did this, but i can see right here that he did something like propblocking with his van by standing in front of the door., and its also obvious that he killed one of you after tranquilizer.
But in fact, you guys have no real evidence that Blink realy did something, which is completely against FearlessRP. The propblock of the van is minor, you cant say wether he was about to leave, and you cant determine exactly by which person the tranquilized corleon got killed. The screen of the supposedly propkill with the blue ton is not meaningful enough, You need a screen where hes actually doing this, one screen isnt enough, everybody can spawn this ton for hundreds of reasons.
In my opinion, the evidence of Blink against Renato_Tuga and Raper is much stronger. You can see a video where they completely exaggerate with the proppush, if you want his car away you could do it very briefly, but you did it even twice as he was in your backyard.
And about the written evidence: Unless you dont have any screens, videos or other material where he killed you with a watermelon or ran over you with his van, i wont believe, and i think the rest of the world wont as well. Its so easy to give evidence for an intentional car accident, jsut screen while hes driving towards you, then one screen where youre dead on ground and one where he drives away or something.

Last but not least i also met Renato_Tuga and Raper and Astakos already, so i do know these people dont realy play how you should play.
We got now 3 ppl who reported you guys, me (in another thread and in this one), Blink, and Scrake (in this thread), who also said that you reconnected while he wanted to arrest you.
You guys always try to erase your lack of behaivor by posting some screens which arent even meaningful and have often nothing to do with the report....

@ Scrake can you give some screens of the reconnecting?
Thanks for the reply Verolox. I am a very honest person usually, and I confirm I didn't propkill or CDM you. You have no evidence, and the logs will say I didn't run anyone over.
I did not prop push your van, as you can see when the van is flying, if you pause the video, you will see that the chair that i spawned was way back next to me, and the watermelon that the guy used to push the van is way in front of him, much further than my chair, so i didn't even touch your van, seriously.
By the way, your van was in front of the gate, you left it there and went in the back so nobody could see you and you started recording us so that you could get us proppushing.
My intention was to gently push it to the side of the door, but the other guy just pushed it too hard before me, you can really see it in the video if you watch carefully and keep pausing.
You killed me 2-3 times for no reason that is why i pushed your car. I understand that this wasn't right and i will accept the punishment.
(11-30-2014, 08:41 PM)BlAsT95 Wrote: You killed me 2-3 times for no reason that is why i pushed your car. I understand that this wasn't right and i will accept the punishment.

but you know that it was you, right? you know i didn't even had time to touch it, do not screw me for no reason