Report: salaM.i ; Raper
Name of player: salaM.i
                            Raper

SteamID: salaM.i : STEAM_0:1:37905857
                  Raper  : STEAM_0:1:90593530

Time in GMT: 14:00

Server: rp_evocity2_v2p

Summary
I was farming contra with my brother the entire day, but then i made a drive to the spawn. I got stuck in a wall but i was too deep in this wall to get back in the car. So i changed my job to security guard, to get out of this situation. I just spawned a few meters from my base away, and i just walked on the street to waste the time i need to wait before getting back to citizen, because farming contra as securtiy is not allowed. But as i was in front of my base, the corleons were about to break into my house and they just shot me randomly before i even was able to do something.
Additionally i talked to a BMD, who told me he got spawnkilled and randomkilled by these two corleons. 

So we got some rule breaks here:
1. The corleon rule says that corleons dont run arround and raid etc
2. Random Raid
3. Random Kill
4. Spawnkill

Evidence::

I dont have evidence where they killed me, but it was in the corner where the door to my base is. 
I literally just died to fast to realy react. I just got these chat logs.

[/url][Image: slcyg92gouwx.jpg]

[url=http://www.pic-upload.de/view-25417445/2014-11-30_00041.jpg.html][Image: 7p1cnk1zrna.jpg]
[Image: mopm8suuds3b.jpg]
[Image: 3zzi1schqz9u.jpg]
[Image: 72bv5m1ut73.jpg]
[Image: oa15nl4vrbom.jpg]
[Image: 7mxkyqjpfg44.jpg]
[Image: s458mxfe3s3k.jpg]
[Image: j5zqb152ing7.jpg]
[Image: o47kv5hdwr8i.jpg]

In the following pictures I tried to rebuild the situation with the wall and the car where i got stuck. Just imagine im a few feet deeper in the wall, so that i cant get to my car anymore. Also i made a final screenshot of the job list.

[Image: jbm91n4fculi.jpg]s
[Image: tcknk5zlwy4f.jpg]
raper was goin to sell drugs he heard some contra sound he contacted me and started raiding,u were basing with the bmd ,raper never spawnkilled u he just killed u once and ur bmd friend or brother once thats why he has 2 kills (u can see that in ur photo)it was a noble raid with a reason.So here i also have a photo of u being a sequrity guard while having contra(anyway u admited that in ur introduction)photo: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/2960...3B0F0BD9A/

Dont know why u were sequrity guard i just know that u were sequrity guard while farming with ur bmd friend
While i was going to sell my weed i heard the money printers sound i called Astakos and i told him that this place got contra.
When he started cracking your base i was covering him with my shotgun.
I killed you because you were a security guard in the place that we were raiding and i killed your brother/black market dealer because he came in the place that we were raiding i thought that he was with you.
This picture proves that you were basing while you were a security guard:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...reenshots/
I killed you because i thought that you were armed and i wanted to protect my friends back.
The Black market dealer was not my brother, my brother was inside the base. He was just a guy who came @ me and said yo these guys random killed me as i spawned by choosing the BMD job.
An i will tell you guys this now one more time: My job as security guard has nothing to do with this thread. I told you that i had to change it, because i got stuck and no admin was there. So i was a Security guard who had contraband for 4 Minutes, just because i had no other choice. In the moment i was stuck i just thought about it how to get out, so i randomly clicked another job. I could have become Police Officer, Rebel or Chef also, but i clicked security. In the moment you guys shot me down as a security guard, i just entered the job. If you guys are honest you can even tell us that you both knew that i was a citizen a minute before you shot me down. I just left house as a citizen as i was driving to the spawn, and in the moment i went into my car a corleon crossed my way, so you had to know that i was citizen seconds before you started raiding.

And additionally, i dont think the fact that you have a screen will change your position. You guys failrped the game in multiple ways, and you want to erase your fault now by blaming someone else for something else. You killed me randomly as i crossed your way while you raided my base, you randomkilled the black market dealer and my brother, who was inside the base too. You also randomraided, and i dont think hearing the sound of contraband is a reason, and by the way, i just left the house a minute after a wave of contra made their sounds, so you cant even hear the noise they do when they finished. And even if you think youre still right, read the corleon rules:
5. "Just because youre in an underground team doesnt give you the right to raid or do anything you please"
8. "[...] the corleones dont go arround mugging people"
Ok so u tell us we killed 3 people while  raper has 2 kills and i have 0 then u say we cant mug for fun thing that we never did plus why should we remember u as citizen?the only thing i know is that we had reason for raiding ur base and that u failed rp as sequrity guard.The fact that u changed ur job later should mean something?
I heard printers sound i called Astakos and he came after 5-10 minutes and btw nobody was inside your base.
And yes i killed everyone who tried to enter the property that we were raiding.
And you said that we failed in many ways in real life if you see someone robbing a store/house would you enter this building risking your life just to take a look what is happening?
Ok i wont discuss here anymore, i told you i farmed the contra for 2 hours as a citizen, and seconds before, maybe 60 seconds before you broke into my house i opened the door, came out (as a citizen), crossed your way, stept into my car, drove to the spawn( within like 20 or 30 seconds), stucked in the wall, changed my job shortly to respawn and avoid being stuck for 2 days, and went arround the city, to waste my time until i can get back to citizen.
I didnt failrped, i had to make the choice i made, and it was not failrp in any way. You both just interpret this situation in a very weird way and try to get it out to the ppl who read this as the truth.

Ill wait now for the admins to check the log etc, they can check the time when i changed my job, and how long i had the job security guard. By the way, im not the only one whos complaining about you, theres a second thread about you, raper and the BMC also complained about you in the screens.
(11-30-2014, 06:13 PM)VeroloxLP Wrote: dont know who is the bmc and whatever .......
First reason for this ban request "spawnkill"
I killed the black market dealer and you because you entered the building that we were raiding and i thought that he was basing there.
Second reason for this ban request "Random kill" I already told you why i killed you.
Third reason for this ban request "Random Raid" Isn't random if you have contraband.
And the last one "Corleons dont run arround and raid" I was at the city because i wanted to sell my weed while i was walking i heard the money printer sound and i found your base. Then i called Astakos i was waiting him for like 5-10 minutes and then we started raiding you.
And a friendly advice for the black market dealer next time you see someone raiding a house call the police or the owner of the house. Don't go inside without a reason because you will propably get killed.
Request on Trobas reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding Random raiding.
Blacklist(s) from weapons will be applied for 4 hours.

Request on Blast reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding Random raiding.
Blacklist(s) from weapons will be applied for 4 hours.

[FL] Sir Crow
Server Administrative Team
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]