Gman, breen, and alyx????
Shocked 
I was just in the server, and someone said about gman, lots of people kept saying they saw him, including Andreas, I went up to him and asked him where he saw him, he simply replied "He saw you too." I got confused after this and I heard someone punching, I turned around and gman was standing right in my face and I more or less fell of my chair XD

Afterwards, I saw Breen behind me aswell, shortly before disappearing. I again saw him on the road.

MelonSponge and I started looking for him again, I noticed something in the BP connect and ran over.

Gman and Breen were next to each other...

And they started talking...

And everyone else came over.

The doors were locked and I started lock picking then, then BREEN BREEN BREEN said "lets rape slowrider" And I was like 0_o

I finished lockpicking the door when Andreas, pushed me out again and locked the door. ( We all knew he was behind this)

After a while of talking, Breen disappeared again. But then ALYX appeared, and started talking to Gman.

Then suddenly, I saw a Medic pop up holding a rpg, but just then the server crashed Tounge.

I have LOTS of pics and I am gonna post them all.

They start from here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/theownageft...tab=public

Nice work Andreas, you freaked everyone out XD.
Here's me thinking it was a roleplay server.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 2 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • The Crack Fox, equal
Lol, I remember dis.

I was standing at the Trashcan at BP, I saw Andy Fly around over my head.

I asked him "WTF?" and then he dissapeared..

1 second after i saw a G-MAN Stand behind me, But he dissapeared too o.o

Was very scary indeed
(08-31-2011, 03:32 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: Here's me thinking it was a roleplay server.

Here is me thinking why do I see you everywhere on the forum? You are not even in game? I don't really understand why you care at all...
It was a regular crash, I checked inside my console :3
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(08-31-2011, 04:45 PM)StillAlive7 Wrote: Here is me thinking why do I see you everywhere on the forum? You are not even in game? I don't really understand why you care at all...
I play on the server quite a bit. Just not as much as the average player here.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Dryblood has a nasty habit of spawning gmans behind me. Always scares the living shit out of me when I turn around.