unban request ak400
Your name: sajt alias ak400

Your ban ID: 50234

Banned by: [FL] Fultz

Reason: Prop minging / Not here to RP / 13th ban

Why we should unban you: It was more than a year ago, And today my friend told me that how if we play again on the Fearless RP. I told him i have a perm ban and we decided to make a un ban request. I have an other account but i didn't wanted to risk to ban that too because i know dual accounts will be banned permamently. I'm sorry that i made before that, i know it was bad. This is my second ban request, the first one was denied. I hope i can play again on this great server. And if you could let me to play again, i swear I'm going to be good guy. That would be great if you give me a second chance Thanks for your time.
Not involved
This ban was not over a year ago. Not even 6 months actually.

Just because you feel like playing again does not mean we will just unban you. You have a total of 13 bans and the last one being prop minging.

So you are going to have to try a lot better to get unbanned than this.
I tought it was over a year ago, I'm sorry for it. I would like to play again and i know it is not easy to get unbanned, and i can't tell you how mutch i feel sorry for my misstakes. But today i've red the rules twice, and i learned everything to be a good player and i want to make things correct, if i could get another chance from you Fultzy, that would be very good. This ban was inspired me to play fair, and i'm not going to find a better server than FearlessRP!!!
Request denied.

The reasoning why is because you gained 13 bans in a span of 100 hours of game play. You have had 12 chances before this ban to read the rules and shape up on the servers. But instead you chose to break a rule that is very severe in prop minging.

Im sorry, but you may have to wait longer for another chance.