Banned?
Your name: (Steam friends name) Ole Wedel

Your ban ID: 56226 i think

Banned by: [FL] Faustie

Reason: 'Suspected double account to avoid perm

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)

Why we should unban you: Hello, I was playing on fearless yesterday night, and i was just makeing a pub with some of my freinds, when suddenly i get a pm from some admin, that i am getting banned, and i should post an unban request if this is not right. so here it is.

// Ole
Well how about putting some effort into your UBR? Then it will be considered.

Please explain the following:

- Your account is linked to several accounts which are permabanned.
- How you only got 55 hours but got a total of $96,709 in your wallet and $491,845 in form of inventory value.
- How you seem to be very experienced with both how Fearless is and the members on it.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
If you fail to show interest in your case and fail toreply to reviewing administrator(s) then it'll be denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
sorry, i have been a bit busy...
and im not sure what you mean by "Your account is linked to several accounts which are permabanned.".

about the money, i have donated so i got 100000 from there and then i have farmed weed on v2p with madi for a whole night, so made alot of money there, and then i have just gotten stuff from my freinds.

and that i see experinced, i belive thats a good thing? i have learned alot of it from my freinds, which is greed, madi, equal and casanova (i also got alot of things from them).
You've provided insufficient evidence to refute the evidence that led to your ban.
Please contact an administrator with further evidence if you feel this is still incorrect.
Denied.