Zordaner unban request
Your name: Zordaner

Your ban ID: 56247

Banned by: [FL:M] Raptor

Reason: NLR

Involved: Unknown

Why we should unban you: Admittedly raptor did catch me by my burning car within 5 minutes of it being crashed however I was attempting to get the name of the rule breaker and failrper who had crashed into me and then had all intentions of leaving. Raptor grabbed me as I was actually running back out of the tunnel.

It's also not very reassuring to see the rule breaker who crashed into me and the one who then cdmed me while I was injured on the floor are the ones who have got away with this. despite me reporting them in game, while my tiny act that affected no ones RP and was done in order to get the name of true rule breakers received a ban.
I saw you go back to your last death's location in less than 5 mins, I grabbed you asking you why you broke NLR and you told me that you understood the fact that you broke NLR, and I did explain to you that I can't really tell if the person who CDMed you meant it or not, I need to see it in order to know if it was intentional or accidental

Also, if someone breaks the rules you don't go back to your NLR to get his name we can find things with the logs.
Correct me if I am wrong but you didn't get CDMed, you suicided

v33x [15:32:51] Zordaner (STEAM_0:0:51306416) suicided
v33x [15:33:16] Zordaner (STEAM_0:0:51306416) said: //oh ffs, after all that, I fix my car and drive off and some red ferrari hits me...
v33x [15:33:22] Zordaner (STEAM_0:0:51306416) said: @idiot driving on the wrong side of road
v33x [15:33:25] Zordaner (STEAM_0:0:51306416) has spawned as Police Officer
v33x [15:33:36] Zordaner (STEAM_0:0:51306416) manufactured 1 Toolbox
v33x [15:33:41] Zordaner (STEAM_0:0:51306416) manufactured 1 Toolbox
Surely you can find the guys who committed the more serious offences that I accused within the logs then?

Edit : Definitely didn't suicide. Would it have anything to do with it being a car that hit me? Perhaps the server judging it as me that drove into him therefore classing it as suicide?
If you were injured, and you press space you die and respawn and it'll show up in the logs as suicide.
Oh you're reffering to the CDM. That was a seperate incident literally a minute before this one which I was referring to in what you can see in the chat log in the line "Oh ffs, after all of that...".
So your saying that you did break NLR?
Right, Let's explain things, You died in the tunnel next to your car wither you've been CDMed or not you died there, as soon as you spawned you walked back, and your reason was that you wanted to get the name of the CDMer.

Is that correct?
That is correct hence why I was walking towards the exit of the tunnel as you picked me up.

The CDM incident was separate however about a minute or two earlier of which I also used an @ call for.
So you did in fact break NLR which you have admitted in this UBR.

Do not write a UBR if you know you broke the rules.

Denied.