Jordy Perm ban really unfair.
(11-29-2014, 12:27 PM)General Rickets Wrote: They are also well known for DDoSing and as the quote says "server penetration". That is indeed malicious.
You said the website is malicious, when the website isn't the people who are linked with it and what they do is malicious although you said the website was.

I agree upon my rule breaking on Advertising although I myself did not threaten the server maybe change the ban time as that is ridiculously high for advertising.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
Being such an experienced player you under no pressure from anyone else decided to change your steam name and advertise the website of the people who had previously hacked FL. You were there when it happened and you have well over enough hours to know better. You are also not in a position to talk about any possible unban terms.

You were there when it happened and therefore know the extent of which the website and group are of a dangerous nature.

(11-29-2014, 12:32 PM)Jordy Wrote:
(11-29-2014, 12:27 PM)General Rickets Wrote: They are also well known for DDoSing and as the quote says "server penetration". That is indeed malicious.
You said the website is malicious, when the website isn't the people who are linked with it and what they do is malicious although you said the website was.

I agree upon my rule breaking on Advertising although I myself did not threaten the server maybe change the ban time as that is ridiculously high for advertising.

You know you broke the rules I do not support and unban.

It was a very idiotic thing to do and with your hours and experience you should know a hell of a lot better.

First of all: I apologize for my brain-sentence.
-------------------------------------------------------
You should've thought twice, Jordy.
A player with a huge amount of reputation and hours should know the rules.

Advertising stuff, especially FL-Hack/DDoS related sites, is normally a perm ban.

I've forwarded your case to the team.
Close this then.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
You're right in that the site itself is not malicious, and that in posting it does not comprise a direct threat to FL. However, it is still advertisement of a site that was involved in a large hacking scandal a while ago, and you posting it could easily stir tensions up and cause a hassle, and this isn't acceptable behaviour. You should know better.

Now, considering that it's technically just advertisement and a lack of common sense, I'd be tempted to reduce this from a perm to just, say, a month or two. However, I'm now hearing that for the duration of this you'd changed your steam name to "jordy#corruptadmins", despite us looking over your request as fairly as possible, and this makes me think you're just out to cause hassle now. Before I completely throw out the prospect of an unban, what do you have to say to this?
posting the link was not to stir up tensions and how could i stir tensions? dunked.asia hacked fearless without any stirred up tensions before, and why was this? to get garry to fix the bugs in his game. It wasn't directly against Fearless as I shown SoulRipper screenshots of d3x saying this.

As for the #corruptadmins, if you got banned permanently from the server that you've dedicated a year and a few months too would you not be annoyed, I am slighty angry about the length of the ban not the ban in general because I know I've done wrong Faustie; I'm sorry for that but saying I'm threatening Fearless is not correct I left it open to people to check out dunked.asia because their website has changed since the scandal a while ago.

You're the admins I can't change that the decision is up to you but as for General Rickets saying about me being a highly known and have a lot of reputation on the server it would be a devastation for me to not play again.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
Approved ban will be set for one year.