Fox
Player name: Legendary Fox

SteamID (if possible): STEAM_0:1:30281009

Time in GMT: around 21:30 -22:30

Summary:
I spawned my car to drive out of town, as i was in town there was a speed limit so i wasn't going particularly fast but there was a flipped cab on the other side of the road, fox runs out into the road in front of my car and not on a zebra crossing even though the rules say i could of run him over due to not using a crossing i thought i would break so i didnt kill him, but due to him running out so close to the front of my car i still hit him reducing him to 12hp, he then began to shoot me with out saying anything, so i thought im not getting killed due to someone not knowing the rules so i drove past. Once he had stopped i got out of the car and run over to him, although i did called him an idiot among other names for shooting me for no reason he then tased me then just killed me. A little later i saw him again as me and another person went to pitch an investment deal to the president, i said over the mic "fox this is one of the crossings on the map if you use this you wont get hit by cars" he then began to insult my for being from england and how england is shit. i find this to be a racist remark.

Evidence:
although i dont have any screen shots there where many people on one that seems trust worthy, reliable and a good rp'er was Gunfish
A new player had been in a crash and his car was tipped, I was helping him saying to push it softly with a small prop, as well as being SS and securing the area as it had been a crash(Crash RP) I stepped back (about 1 step from the pavement on the opposite side of BP) and he comes speeding along at atleast 40mph in city and reduces me to 12hp, I then had a uncalled-for lagspike and when I adventually got back into game he was speeding off and it was last option and complete improvisation so I opened fire.

I tazed you because you were using verbal assault on me and punched me twice and I RP'ed that to the best of my ability and was typing in radio "President please warrant Zurg for verbal abuse/assault on cop" when I had to delete the request and taze you again as you started walking away, after you woke you died somehow(I am not quite sure of this, its happend to me a couple of times and other SS/cops.)

You were going around the city with 2 other guys crouching and teasing me by saying "this is how to walk across the road fox! look!" which was quite cruel and you said it about two times and then you crouch-walked into nexus and up into the stairs when a officer told you to stop you carried on and escaped him via lift.

I called you a stupid englishmen or something, I cant remember but it wasnt that bad, I like england as its where most of my family came from and my current girlfriend is from too! so It wouldnt be something that bad to scar you.
[Image: source.gif]
(08-30-2011, 10:14 PM)Legendary Fox Wrote: I called you a stupid englishmen or something, I cant remember but it wasnt that bad, I like england as its where most of my family came from and my current girlfriend is from too! so It wouldnt be something that bad to scar you.

Any form of racism is not acceptable. Using someone's country of origin as an insult is not acceptable :/
Considering the president was in the basement and we have requested a meeting why would we be in the lift ?
Also there is recording on the server as it states so they will see you run across the road, as i was driving on the right side im not at fault at all
As for the racist remark any remark based on the origin of a person is considered a racist remark
I understand that and im sorry if it made out that it was a racist remark, I am against Racism myself and I wouldnt promote it in any way, I can assure you that.

EDIT: If it offended you that much for calling you a stupid englishman then I diserve a ban, I really feel quite bad now and that I diserve one, just please dont make it perminant.
[Image: source.gif]
Stupid englishman? Shut the hell up. I'm from england too and I do not like *** making Insults against my country! Angry this guy deserves a damn ban. Also im sorry for being so angry but I hate it when people do this
No evidence.