Ancient Ban
Your name: Sirminus

Your ban ID: 37465

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: "Abusing a glitch."

Involved: Nobody.

Why we should unban you: I was banned a while ago for "Abusing a glitch" which yes of course I used a glitch and yet I am not proud of it but that was a long time ago. I was playing on my Toshiba laptop and a friend who I believe was a trial mod at the time showed me this glitch and this is how it happened. I joined the server one day and met the trial mod in question when he was spawning in banned props (trabants, trains and such) and I asked him how he did it, it took a lot of convincing but he ended up showing me. I followed him into the Flea market when he told me through his mic how to do it, I can't even remember how to do it anymore but I knew it was something to do with buttons or thrusters, once he showed me I tried and it worked so I thought I would try building a base out of this new found 'skill' and went to the slums. Within the slums I setup a gigantic house full of banned props and was so excited to show this trial mod so I headed out to ask him to come and see but he was busy (this was quite late at night so I went offline). I didn't play GMOD for a long while due to virus' on my laptop and the fact that it is a awful dual-core laptop that runs worse than a toaster but when I got it working I loaded up GMOD and tried to join FL:RP on Evocity_v2d when a messaged appeared explaining to me I was banned perm I am not going to lie I almost shed a tear (almost). But since then I have changed, I haven't played GMOD in a very long time and am getting a new PC to run it on at Christmas and I am looking forward to it, simply what I am trying to ask fellow roleplayers is if I can start out on a clean slate as a new person if you would. I have aged and become so much mature now, I started playing your server at 12 and I am 14 next month. When my laptop was fixed I refused to go back on GMOD as I knew no server could compare to FL, so if you would please let me start out fresh, I really do miss you guys and I am truly sorry for anyone I have wronged in my un-acceptable actions.

Please consider, Geraint Evans (Minus).
First UBR: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=40097
Second UBR: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=45960

User has used all of his allowed UBR-chances, and has gone against forum rules.

User warned.
Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator