Banned for DC to avoid admin!?!
Your name: ^5[NopeSquad]^1Homeboy Antjuan

Your ban ID: 56726

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Reason: prop spamming, lied to admin, fail RP, general minging, DC to avoid admin

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I was playing with my friends in the privacy in our own base, I decided to get a couple watermelons and "eat" them in celebration of our first sale. I was then confronted by an admin saying this was prop spam. I then went on, shortly after this, I spawned another watermelon to show my friend when it got stuck in a prop of a car and killed me and possibly another player, at which point I got a 4 Hour ban of my phys. gun and I died... I re-spawned, decided I had nothing to do because of this ban and left. I soon after, learned that I was ALSO banned for 14 days for apparently avoiding an admin, when in fact there was no admin talking to me after the first encounter. I believe my intentions were misunderstood and I also had a stroke of bad luck with the prop kill of myself and possible one other. Please consider lifting this ban or shortening it.

Thanks!
      -Antjuan
I talked to every single one of those players in the car lot and none of them said you were in their RP. Infact they specifically said over @ that you were not apart of their group.

You decided to misuse props during their RP and then killed yourself.

During this time I was trying to talk to you and you somewhat ignored me based on the fact that you kept spawning props after I told you to stop.

I will however shorten it as I do not have evidence to support you DC to avoid me specifically.

Approved shortened ban length.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!