Unban Request RedGamingzz - False ban I believe.
Your name: RedGamingzz

Your ban ID: 56135 / 56124

Banned by: [FL] Burnett

Reason: BRA (54691) - Breaking FearRP / Attempted RDM (Extended due to current ban)

Involved: Valor/Katana/Zenon/Whatever his name was at the time. He will comment on my behalf. Also Coollittleman.

Why we should unban you: Okay relating to the first ban I did not attempt to prop - push or prop - kill. I was trying to build a little base, as the player who was after me was attempting to kill me, so I tried to run, and build a base, but everytime I got away, he got closer and closer making me unable to build it, so he took pictures of me with a prop, because before hand I did annoy him, so he said he was going to try and get me banned, you can confirm this with Katana / Coollittleman as they were both at the situation at the time. So he did, whilst I was building a defence with the fence, as me and Katana and Coollittleman had contra down, so I was protecting it like I said, or building a little base thing like I previously said. In response to my second ban, at no point did I break FearRP, as he was aiming at my friend, not me, so I pulled out a weapon as shown in the video, and attempted to knock him unconsious, allowing me and my friend to escape freely without any more mess. It may look worse and you may thing I was mass rule-breaking, but I was getting him to knockout stage, so that I did not have to kill him, then me and my friend would run, the reason for this was the SRU Sgt was unsure of his job role, meaning SRU Sgt tried to arrest for speeding, when there were officers present on the server, so that was there job, not the SRU Sgt, his job is to protect the nexus at all costs.

I am requesting for the unban to be accepted, although if that is not going to happen, I would beg out of the kindness of your heart to atleast reduce my ban by atleast halving it.
Many thanks
- RedGamingzz

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:62981731&b=7]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:62981731&b=12]
Involved - I was BLed For 3 Hours, I hadn't Been Doing anything? i Had a tranq out to protect our Contra "Leave here now or your getting hostage" or something like that. they didn't so i tranqed one. At no point did we break Rules, Check Logs or something please!
Please check the following BR http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=54691
and General Rule #13:

Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun.
Burnett, I have checked that out, I am sorry for the mistakes I made, but in addition, the player was not aiming his weapon at me. It was being aimed at Katana/Retro/Zenon.

Burnett, what is the situation? Pending?

Please be patient and don't bump your unban request.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
(12-12-2014, 02:45 PM)RedGamingzz Wrote: Burnett, I have checked that out, I am sorry for the mistakes I made, but in addition, the player was not aiming his weapon at me. It was being aimed at Katana/Retro/Zenon.

Approved - Ban lifted and removed from record