Car tools only works on appropriate cars
Tell me, do you see pink cars often in your town? Hmm? Making it available for everyone will make FL darkrp. It really personally puts me off coming on the server with cars with absurd colors. Doesn't feel like a city.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
What you talking about the trabant looks sexy...jk jk +Support.
+support
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
(12-23-2014, 09:05 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Tell me, do you see pink cars often in your town? Hmm? Making it available for everyone will make FL darkrp. It really personally puts me off coming on the server with cars with absurd colors. Doesn't feel like a city.

Completely true. But making the colour more expensive wont help to reduce it and doesnt make sense. Just remove it entirely or make sure only admins\mods can apply it to cars.
I don't get the whole suggestion now. Firstly everyone want so they can color their car every color they like, and now it needs to be removed? Help? I know that some cars look ugly. I exclude them for more till I have the new materials.
(12-24-2014, 11:42 PM)Baskingner Wrote:
(12-23-2014, 09:05 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Tell me, do you see pink cars often in your town? Hmm? Making it available for everyone will make FL darkrp. It really personally puts me off coming on the server with cars with absurd colors. Doesn't feel like a city.

Completely true. But making the colour more expensive wont help to reduce it and doesnt make sense. Just remove it entirely or make sure only admins\mods can apply it to cars.

Money is the only way off limiting something in FL.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Done