[BAN] Lazers
Player name: Lazers

SteamID (if possible): "Lazers" STEAM_0:0:23095275

Time in GMT: 22:30

Summary: He was rdming me and other people because i stole his car, later i heard from ppl that he was proppushing. Later he was insulting also.`
EDIT: Like
(OOC) Lazers: You're just some uptight dick who has tons of money through donating

Evidence: [Image: npm78x.jpg]

Have a nice day.
Signature too big...
TBH, I probably deserve this. Although, I bugged outta my car, and died. Barrel stole it. I was all 'omfg i lost that car forever' - no-one told me you get them back when you next log into the server. -_-;

however, I did go up to barrel all ' GIVE ME BACK MY DAMN CAR', upon which he RDMed me.
And you prop pushed me and others. And you were constantly insulting, raging, rdming, nlring and capsing in OOC.

Note: Look what he said on the picture in OOC. Lol.
I was playin at the same time as Lazers a few hours after this, and he seemed to be pretty cool.

I obviously can't comment on the ban request specifically, but for the time I was on, he was okay. So we at least know he either learned from the thread - or isnt ALWAYS like it Smile
(08-31-2010, 12:19 AM)Sniperwolf Wrote: I was playin at the same time as Lazers a few hours after this, and he seemed to be pretty cool.

I obviously can't comment on the ban request specifically, but for the time I was on, he was okay. So we at least know he either learned from the thread - or isnt ALWAYS like it Smile

Yeah, same, I've seen him before, and he normally seems a cool guy, not the kind of guy who would just rule break. I could understand someone getting pissed off when some random guy comes and steals your car when you were bugged. I'd be annoyed as well if I thought it was gone forever thanks to some guy minge stealing it or something or whatever happened. Although this is the second time I've seen him rage on FL, so I don't really know. :3
You also prop climbed earlier on, so i agree with a 2 day ban.
I didn't know about prop climbing. I thought you could build ramps and shit. :S
(08-30-2010, 09:25 PM)Lazers Wrote: TBH, I probably deserve this. Although, I bugged outta my car, and died. Barrel stole it. I was all 'omfg i lost that car forever' - no-one told me you get them back when you next log into the server. -_-;

however, I did go up to barrel all ' GIVE ME BACK MY DAMN CAR', upon which he RDMed me.

I didn't RDM u, u were holding that gun infront of my face, and u said : UR FUCKING GOING TO DIE or whatever, so i killed you before you RDMed me.
I had a valid RP reason to kill you. You didn't because you 1. Broke NLR. 2. The Police Pistol is only for selfdefence.
Signature too big...
(08-31-2010, 12:19 AM)Sniperwolf Wrote: I was playin at the same time as Lazers a few hours after this, and he seemed to be pretty cool.

Yeah He was rageing like i've never ever seen anyone rage before until i told him that he gets his car back after reconnecting, and then... the server turned peaceful and quiet and almost no1 said a shit >.<
Well even though Prop pushing and all that stuff is against the rules, he had a damn good reason to do it when he thought he had lost his car forever :/ I say ban. it's deserved. But i want everyone to know that Lazer's is not mostly like this. he just misunderstood how bad the situation was. To be honest, i'd might have done this myself if someone stole my car and it'd be gone forever :/ And for you, Lazers: If you don't know that propclimbing is'nt allowed, then you definitely havent read the rules. just read THE WHOLE BLOODY DAMN THING AND YOU'RE DONE IN FIVE/TEN MINUTES Wink
Uhm. If he's car WAS stolen forever, it haven't made ANY difference.
He still prop pushed, RDMed, NLRed, Insulted, Raged, and capsing in OOC.