Poll: The tax system should be
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
removed
22.22%
10 22.22%
kept
77.78%
35 77.78%
Total 45 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you like the new Tax system?
I like it.
Only problem is all the kids who live in a specific timezone who have a whiny bitchfit when we say no more riots for the day.
(08-30-2011, 01:24 PM)bLaT Wrote: I don't like it for 2 reasons.
1. There is a lot of raids because of that.
2. People just change job to president to moneywhore without any kind of RP.

True that (imo), but I like the system though.
We had one riot "Event" If you ever want us to do another one then stop constantly rioting.
(08-30-2011, 11:15 AM)Prune Juice! Wrote: I'd Like to keep it for some time, also i think government shouldnt pay taxes, but earn Them instead Wink

IRL as cop you also have to pay tax.

But I think the tax amount is now a bit too high, it can be like 1200 when you set it the tax to 30. That's why I think the president should get 70% of all tax, the other 30% will go to something else, or nothing. Then the max salary of the president is around 960.

Also the president should get something to invest on, for example: He can buy a second weapon for his cops, for 20% each salary.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • StillAlive, Skippy
Buying stuff for his cops would take PresidentialRP to a whole new level... Would be awesome!
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • KatNotDinner
Also the president should get something to invest on, for example: He can buy a second weapon for his cops, for 20% each salary.

i would like to see this happen. + support
I think that you should be able to evade tax and get like a very small arrest warrant each time you do.
Keep it BUT.
We have to do something with all the riots, there are way too many.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

You should need an RP reason to raise taxes.. Otherwise its just farming money which is stupid.
No, you shouldn't.

The president, who is in charge of the city, should not be required to RP a reason for raising the taxes, first off because there are very little I can think of at the moment (I'm sure there are actually quite a few) and in real life, taxes are not increased for reasons disclosed to the public.
I think instead of changing a tax system that most people seem to like, add a new rule.
In real life, it makes sense to plan a raid because you were banned from your own city, but because of TAXES?
It just doesnt ring up, protesting I completely understand, standing up for your rights, contacting the president, sure.
But a raid because of some taxes? I dont think it should be permitted... after all, Non-Violent RP.