Ban Request on thejagere
Thread Title: Ban request on thejagere

Name of player: thejagere

SteamID: [FL:RP] TheJagere

Time in GMT: Around 4-7pm

Server: v2p

Summary: So, on v2p I was driving through a tunnel, and there was someone there in a car too, and I just turned left to overtake him because he was going about 15mph, and he saw me overtaking him and turned in front of me and stopped me. He then got out his car with a weapon and I got out the car. He then said don't ram me, and I don't know how I rammed him because he turned in front of me, forcing me to hit his car. He also random hostaged me and so I opened chat and was calling an admin to sort it out. He then shot me and killed me. After that, he was still claiming I had rammed him and he sent some ban requests about random things I didn't do. Also, he had a tranq sniper and was random tranq people near the nexus and got away with it.

Evidence: He apparently sent multiple ban requests on me, and I searched the ban requests list and couldn't find it. Just try and find a ban request from thejagere. You can also check the logs for him killing me, but it was about a week ago. I didn't have chance to take pictures, because I was requesting an admin, then he killed me. Sad
No evidence, no report. Simple as.

Closed.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]