Cronus
Name of player: Cronus

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43680205

Time in GMT: 7:57

Summary: (What happened?)

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...259573567/?

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...259575540/?

I had the taxes set to 0, so everyone liked me. Cronus however was the president before and had taxes set to 30. No one liked him, and someone raided him. (wasn't me, i was busy contrafarming.) I guess he had a personal grudge on me, because in this screenshot he is running after me with a deagle. The next screenshot is me being dead on the ground.
This is true, cronus kept making up random laws like warranting me for insulting him. also taxes were too high and he spent it on nothing, general minge basically
Wow, everyone liked you? I proposed for you to take my political policy into consideration (Markism) , I was unhappy with your rejection . So I rebelled. (Perfectly valid reason, I even suggested before I attacked you, and I (/y RAID).

Also, you kept arresting me for bullshit reasons. You claimed that I stole a car, which was true, but before I was killed. People even told you that, but you refused to let me go.

Also, You raided my home without a search warrant.
(08-30-2011, 08:50 AM)Cronus Wrote: Wow, everyone liked you? I proposed for you to take my political policy into consideration (Markism) , I was unhappy with your rejection . So I rebelled. (Perfectly valid reason, I even suggested before I attacked you, and I (/y RAID).

Also, you kept arresting me for bullshit reasons. You claimed that I stole a car, which was true, but before I was killed. People even told you that, but you refused to let me go.

Also, You raided my home without a search warrant.

Markism isn't a political policy. Try Marxism? Also, I didn't raid your home as pres..it's impossible. No proof
I made it up.. -.-

It's my social policies, the one that was used when I was president. You didnt raid as pres, you raided when you were a swat member. You're the most absuive swat member I have ever seen.
(08-30-2011, 11:13 AM)Cronus Wrote: I made it up.. -.-

It's my social policies, the one that was used when I was president. You didnt raid as pres, you raided when you were a swat member. You're the most absuive swat member I have ever seen.

I didn't do any of that as SS. Where's your proof?
Approved.