Post obvious facts here
(12-17-2014, 02:15 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Those who says they haven't ever wished for a roleplay point are liars to be honest.
No, no they aren't.

Honestly the distrust you throw at them is pretty ironic.
Not gonna start a flame war here but I think a big part of the community knows what I talk about.

Not everybody cares about stats.
(12-17-2014, 02:36 PM)Bowie R. Wrote:
(12-17-2014, 02:15 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Those who says they haven't ever wished for a roleplay point are liars to be honest.

No, no they aren't.

It's BS, everyone want's a point so they could get the extra perks. It's nothing shameful, it's like the same with money etc.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(12-17-2014, 03:53 PM)myfloodify Wrote:

No, no they aren't.

It's BS, everyone want's a point so they could  get the extra perks. It's nothing shameful, it's like the same with money etc.

I might have misunderstood you. 

I understand is as everybody WISHES for rp points as it's their number one struggle in fearless which isn't the case for ex me. I can agree with you when you say that everybody would like extra perks but struggling for them isn't the case. ( Struggle, wish, wants. What so ever. )
(12-17-2014, 04:51 PM)Bowie R. Wrote:
(12-17-2014, 03:53 PM)myfloodify Wrote:

No, no they aren't.

It's BS, everyone want's a point so they could  get the extra perks. It's nothing shameful, it's like the same with money etc.

I might have misunderstood you. 

I understand is as everybody WISHES for rp points as it's their number one struggle in fearless which isn't the case for ex me. I can agree with you when you say that everybody would like extra perks but struggling for them isn't the case. ( Struggle, wish, wants. What so ever. )

10 points to Bowiedor
Sig by Dex. Check it here!