Unban Request
Exclamation 
Name: [FL:RP]Orrangetisma

Ban ID: 56005

Banned by: [FL] ZedsDead

Reason: Prop blocking.

Involved: I dont know who actually reported me, but I know that [FL:RP] [ᵽฝ] MysticShadow witnessed it.

Why you should unban me: So I was president, and I was making my office and setting laws, until these corleones came up, random hostaging [FL:RP] [ᵽฝ] MysticShadow. I had set up defences, which was a wall with a keypad on each side to open the wall (which i'm pretty sure isn't prop blocking), and the next thing is, one of the corleones used props to get over the wall and kill me. So I dont understand why he sent a ban request. Huh I was also just about to donate in a couple of days, because I really like this server so please unban me.
1. There was no keypad
2. They threw a Molotov on your door
3. You added more props so it could not burn through.
[Image: lqXMqKP.png]
Firstly, there was a keypad, next to the door, and you could open it. Secondly, I didn't place more props down, I may have put one down because they were shooting at me for no reason, which is RDM.
The ban reason you put is not the entire ban reason given to you for this ban ID.

The highly insulting behavior and language in OOC is what mainly got you banned.

I see no reason for this ban to be lifted.
(11-23-2014, 09:06 PM)ZedsDead Wrote: The ban reason you put is not the entire ban reason given to you for this ban ID.

The highly insulting behavior and language in OOC is what mainly got you banned.

I wasn't trying to offend anyone, I was just angry at the situation that had just happened and didn't handle it very well. Also I wasn't talking to anyone in particular, I was just mad because I got RDMed. I apologize if I offended anyone.
(11-23-2014, 09:06 PM)ZedsDead Wrote: The ban reason you put is not the entire ban reason given to you for this ban ID.

I wasn't trying to offend anyone, I was just angry at the situation that had just happened and didn't handle it very well. Also I want talking to anyone in particular, I was just mad because I got RDMed. I apologize if I offended anyone.
(11-23-2014, 05:28 PM)HiImTJ Wrote: I was also just about to donate in a couple of days, because I really like this server so please unban me.

How do this reflect your case, and how does it have anything to do with the topic? Just because you planned to donate, does not mean they will unban you. Please dont add unneeded things to your ban requests!
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/5407...5B18F6478/

This is the main reason you got banned. And still you state that you did not try to offend anyone.

That was highly offensive and a tad bit racism. That is not how you handle a situation.

Denied.