Report: [FL:RP]CommanderBro
Name of player: [FL:RP]CommanderBro

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45312540

Time in GMT: 15:29

Server: V33X

Summary: He random raided our base. After that he claimed it was because of high walls. Despite the fact the walls were map props as well as the fact they are see through. He also destroyed the contra and killed several rebels.

Evidence: The walls
[Image: 4a2s5kG.jpg]
Him destroying Contra
[Image: hMIhxAA.jpg]

Him making an escape after I took pictures of him:
[Image: 7kIHF8Q.jpg]
First of all when i came there i looked around and i saw the rebel having a m4 in his hands. I came to main doors/gates and saw those fences/ high walls. Soo those were high walls also president said that high walls are searchable so i searched you for high walls nothing to talk about here, if you dont see that as a high walls i dont know what to say, those are high walls. And reason was "High walls" but i didnt added that you are possesing a gun and i never told you that, i did mistake there. Also u attacked me with heavy guns so i shooted at you that's why i killed "some" rebels. You came back and broke NLR also your friend came back and attacked me while i killed him before that. So if someone broke rule there it was you and your friend. That is my site of the story.
Wait... you can't make a fenced up door with a keypad there. That's the gun dealer spawn.
(11-22-2014, 10:46 PM)CommanderBro Wrote: First of all when i came there i looked around and i saw the rebel having a m4 in his hands. I came to main doors/gates and saw those fences/ high walls. Soo those were high walls also president said that high walls are searchable so i searched you for high walls nothing to talk about here, if you dont see that as a high walls i dont know what to say, those are high walls. And reason was "High walls" but i didnt added that you are possesing a gun and i never told you that, i did mistake there. Also u attacked me with heavy guns so i shooted at you that's why i killed "some" rebels. You came back and broke NLR also your friend came back and attacked me while i killed him before that. So if someone broke rule there it was you and your friend. That is my site of the story.

The high walls were see through doesn't techincally make it invalid. Also seeing a gun could hardly be taken as a valid reason. As Publicly displaying guns is illegal. If it is in a base surrouned by trees its hardly illegal. 
(11-22-2014, 11:39 PM)tomtom87483 Wrote:
(11-22-2014, 10:46 PM)CommanderBro Wrote: First of all when i came there i looked around and i saw the rebel having a m4 in his hands. I came to main doors/gates and saw those fences/ high walls. Soo those were high walls also president said that high walls are searchable so i searched you for high walls nothing to talk about here, if you dont see that as a high walls i dont know what to say, those are high walls. And reason was "High walls" but i didnt added that you are possesing a gun and i never told you that, i did mistake there. Also u attacked me with heavy guns so i shooted at you that's why i killed "some" rebels. You came back and broke NLR also your friend came back and attacked me while i killed him before that. So if someone broke rule there it was you and your friend. That is my site of the story.

The high walls were see through doesn't techincally make it invalid. Also seeing a gun could hardly be taken as a valid reason. As Publicly displaying guns is illegal. If it is in a base surrouned by trees its hardly illegal. 

Does that mean if a police officer sees me in a forest, he can't arrest me in real life?
(11-22-2014, 11:40 PM)Potatus Wrote:

Does that mean if a police officer sees me in a forest, he can't arrest me in real life?

I don't think you got my point
(11-22-2014, 11:03 PM)Potatus Wrote: Wait... you can't make a fenced up door with a keypad there. That's the gun dealer spawn.

Can you explain what should that means? Cause i dont know why he shouldnt make keypad at fenced doors?

Well if police officer see someone in real life with a gun in fores, base or anywhere he would get searched AND arrested. And i dont know what u meant that they were "see through"....HIGH walls are high walls if they are seen through or not. If president have law: "High walls are searchable" that means if you can see through or not they are searchable but when president have law: "High walls are searchable unless if you can see through them they are not" then you can take your example. If u got my point? Well high walls are high walls, also fence is high wall.
(11-22-2014, 11:58 PM)CommanderBro Wrote:

Well if police officer see someone in real life with a gun in fores, base or anywhere he would get searched AND arrested. And i dont know what u meant that they were "see through"....HIGH walls are high walls if they are seen through or not. If president have law: "High walls are searchable" that means if you can see through or not they are searchable but when president have law: "High walls are searchable unless if you can see through them they are not" then you can take your example. If u got my point? Well high walls are high walls, also fence is high wall.

Yeah but why search when you can already see whats behind them. Also I didn't put the walls there they are map peices and cant be moved.
(11-23-2014, 12:25 AM)tomtom87483 Wrote:
(11-22-2014, 11:58 PM)CommanderBro Wrote:

Yeah but why search when you can already see whats behind them. Also I didn't put the walls there they are map peices and cant be moved.
Only what i can see are errors and you had your entrance, that's what i thoughtt it is high wall and it was. Other doesnt count, but you putted entrance that were high walls mate. And also i told you, visible or not they are high walls.