Ban Request on Th3Le9oman
Title: Ban Request on Th3Le9oman

Name of player: Th3Le9oman

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29186600

Server: v2d

Time in GMT: 22:15

Summary: 1: Encouraging others to crash the server when it got DDOS'ed thinking its a good idea, 2: Reconnecting to fix car

Evidence: 
[Image: tTpmUxp.png]

[Image: WVelQoT.png]

[Image: 1kbhdB5.png]

[Image: 17VvFp6.png]

[Image: f9mboSK.png]

I don't know how bannable an offense this is but i believe that he should not go around trying to get ohter players to crash the server to "cut a DDOS short"

This is him reconnecting to get car back
[Image: pEcjqWC.png]
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
I was purely joking about the DDoS situation, It may look like I wasn't but, I was, some of the log's may show me/others laughing, but I thought I was being funny, or obviously trying to hard to be a fun guy.

The disconnecting issue, My car was literally glitched, it was spazzing about because some cop enabled the fading door at a check point, glitching out my car making it permanetly stuck, Even with the checkpoint gone, the car was Spazzing, and it was lagging the server, So instead of saying "Oh, I can't do anything about this because there Is nothing my character can do In this strange occurance", I said, "I Should reconnect so the car stops lagging the server." There was nothing anyone could do about the car in a RP situation.
(11-10-2014, 04:43 PM)Th3Le9oman Wrote: -snip-

I honestly dont believe you on the 2nd part, you were mad at the lag in OOC a while before this messange and said "i cant drive in this lag", or something simmilar, when you then came with the "bullshit, im reconnecting to fix my car" for me it seemed like you crashed because of the lag and couldnt be bothered buying a repair kit and driving on

Also we other players that were not there had next to no information about the bugged checkpoint, had you mentioned the checkpoint and the bug at hand i would have understood you, but you didnt...
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
Hate to defend the guy, but I'm sure that he did say in OOC a few minutes before that his car was bugged and was causing the lag or something along those lines. I only saw that because I scrolled up to double check after he wrote he was re-connecting to fix the car.
Report reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by the accused player.

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team