[Unofficial] ATLAS Corporation

(You enter the base and scan your personal ID)

"Welcome to Fort Irons"

Hello, My name Is Major Cerci. I am in charge of the 191th Brigade for Atlas Corporation, Our aim Is to make the world become a part of a society, Where we stop the wars that go on for a better and more secure planet.
(You suddenly see a picture of Mr Iron's appear on the screen)

Our leader, Mr Irons has purposely put us in Evocity for a reason. That reason is to make people's futures better. We've decided to make a local hospital which will be employing regular doctors, It will be a national health service in which the citizens may use, we recommend that people please do not abuse the system or you will suffer the consequences in which we show, The employers job will provide a handsome check, We also have a plan to make a global scheme for a international health service so that all may have free healthcare. We only ask of the citizens is that they be a community person and show your purpose to your nation, This is the first part of our presentation, You may now have a drink and head back in once you have finished your drink.

(You then stand up and walk outside to collect a sample drink in which you drink it and walk back in)

Welcome to the second part of our presentation, We hope you enjoyed those sample drinks which were on offer, So our back story which is a very long type so we hope you enjoy our story for you to listen to.

It started in the year 2030, Mr Irons was in his teen age in which he spent over the years producing it to become a big company, He soon became a father to William Irons who sadly died in operation for the US Marines, A proud prodigy who knew William Irons. Jack Mitchells was invited to the cause of ATLAS Corporation, Mitchells served for Mr Irons for years until Mitchells went to a rogue situation, Mr Irons then finished off the rogue units and has now controlled years worth of work which has now provided yourself and your nation a prosperity in which you have nothing to worry about.

(Suddenly then a picture of the globe pops up and the words above it show)

Nigeria:
[Image: Nigeria_Flag.png]

United States of America:
[Image: United-States_flag.png]

United Kingdom:
[Image: United-Kingdom_flag.png]

Most Importantly and our HQ, Iraq:
[Image: Iraq_flag.png]

(The countries then fly off the screen and soon pops up a family In London)

Ladies and gentlemen, This is the family of the future.

ATLAS CORPORATION'S GLORIOUS EXO SUIT

The Assault Exo-Suit 

Applications

We at ATLAS Corporation would like you to make an official letter In which will have be filled with your resume, company's, references and especially we'd like multiple reasons to join our corporation.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

I don't get it, is it a good or bad company? "Where we stop the wars that go on for a better and more secure planet." and then you say you're gonna run a hospital for free healthcare.

Also, it was created 2030?..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Do you not understand?

No, hence my question.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Its a faction which specifically covers up its bad side and pretends to be good, Do you possibly get it?

Hmm, Good luck.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • Th3Le9oman
I get the idea now, I don't understand what kind of RPs you'd do. Are you PMC's?.. Pardon me for asking, but I don't understand the RP you're gonna do except RPing that you're bad but that you hide that up with doing good stuff.

Nevertheless, I wish you good luck of course.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Looks good, but I recommend you read through and fix up the grammar mistakes, as there's quite a few capitalised words that are totally unndeeded.

EG. "Mr Irons was In his" - Incorrect use of a capital.
"drink In which", - Incorrect use of a capital.
"Evocity for a reason, That reason" - No capital needed after a comma.
"ATLAS Corporation, Mitchells served" - A full stop is needed, not a comma.
"presentation, We hope" - Incorrect use of a capital after a comma.
"This Is the first" - Incorrect use of a capital I.
"futures better, We've decided" - Needing a full stop, not a comma.

This wasn't made to insult your intelligence, just to give you a hand, as the grammar lets down the post.

Good luck.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Love the idea! I understand your goals and looks for the clan. Probably because I beat Advanced Warfare. All I would say is make the clan page look more clean. Good Luck! Also his name is not John Mitchells, it's Jack Mitchell.
(11-22-2014, 02:58 PM)Zeus Wrote: I don't get it, is it a good or bad company? "Where we stop the wars that go on for a better and more secure planet." and then you say you're gonna run a hospital for free healthcare.

Also, it was created 2030?..

Might want to do a lil' research, it's the company you end up fighting against in CoD AW, hence why it was created in 2030, even though Evocity just takes place in 2014, I assume.

Thread looks alright, might want to add some more information though.

Good luck!
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Labrador