BR on maciek00613 for Intentional CDM
Name : maciek00613

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:42381676

Server : v2d

Time : 20:20 UK

Summary : As i was walking though BP, i saw maciek00613 intentionally CDM's Vincent, Ramming him into the Bus Stop

Evidence : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibl75LN1...e=youtu.be
Its just cut from what heppened. I will explain all situation: i was driving through tunnel when i seen Vincent (medic) running in front of my car i stoped in last second and then he was blocking my way screaming something i couldnt understand so i tryed to drive he was still running and screaming so i got angry and cdm'ed yes i broked rules but Vincent also he was FailRP and attempting to suicide.
I'm playing right now and i and some cop were just atacked by proppusher Vincent he almost killed us i will upload photos later
(11-21-2014, 08:41 PM)Maciek00613 Wrote: Its just cut from what heppened. I will explain all situation: i was driving through tunnel when i seen Vincent (medic) running in front of my car i stoped in last second and then he was blocking my way screaming something i couldnt understand so i tryed to drive he was still running and screaming so i got angry and cdm'ed yes i broked rules but Vincent also he was FailRP and attempting to suicide.

Ok, Thats The Only Footage i Have, And It Was Intentional CDM.
He is making some massive prop pushing right now on v2d many ppl doing br he is minge i just got angry
Approved.

User was found guilty for CDM, a blacklist will take effect.

Closing notes: All because you get mad and see others breaking rules, gives you no right to break the rules yourself.
If you see a rule breaker, make a BR or contact an admin. Don't break rules yourself.