Car Customization!
Title of Suggestion: Car Customization!

Description: if you spawn a car on singleplayer and press "Y" You get the chat up but if you look at your car and right click on it you can change skins as you can do on the gas station but you cant change the parts to aftermarket parts which would be a great thing because it could be some RP Made of it for example car shows, EvoCity Customs or something like that. The tools are already there but it cant really be free cuz it is not free in real life to change car parts, at all! quality is expensive but not to expensive either. it would be nice to personalize your own vehicle to your own taste and liking. 

Why: The cars in Evocity looks good, but they are all the same. only exeption is the colors on the cars but they are also often the same. More personalization with the bodygroups tool and maybe the skin tool to change the skin and in gas station you can change the color from green to red, red to blue and so on and the skin to for example the carbon fibre thing, camo and racing stickers. There would be some New RP made of it and it would be unique to the server. i dont know if it is like that on some DarkRP servers but its a great idea. people would recognize the car as yours if you have your own unique styling, as a carbonfibre hood, Nice bumpers and rims and a special color that suits it all good. CarshowRP would also be more exciting because there would be so much variety on the cars! There should also be more cars. i dont know if anyone have suggested more cars but i like the TDM Cars. i do not know where you guys get the cars but TDM cars is great! and also the sounds on the cars should not be the same. for example a trabant has the same sound as a frickin ferrari, bmw and a lambo which is kinda sad in my opinion, the sound is the soul of the car. It would also be awesome for some undercover police work in a black crown victoria with hidden sirens in the grill and windows or add a Suburban for police only that could be a undercover police car. 
The following 1 user Likes Montana's post:
  • Lightbeer
I really like this! I posted a suggestion about the same thing as you the start of this year, but it didn't got approved :/
Anyways. I will give you a huge +SUPPORT!

Oh yeah. You should use the "Suggestion Template" Wink
Post fixed after the template! Smile
+Support
+ Support
ehh...

Sure it would be cool with 300! (math for you theorists here) different combinations to make your car personal and unique and look cool for a racer/car show RP
Now lets think on the practical side, the realistic side if you wish
Is it really necessary? Is it worth the developers time? is it worth the (quite VERY big) extra download you have to do to get EVERY SINGLE TEXTURE required for this suggestion? is it worth it with the extra server lag on top what we already have?

My opinion is no to all these questions, the devs and my HDD space should prioritize other things and the server has to work its ass off (more than it already does) to process all your carbon fibre hood's and undercover cop grill lights with nice bumpers

tl:dr FL isnt just cars, its other things aswell. The devs, my HDD space and the server CPU should prioritize other things

-support
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
(11-22-2014, 11:13 PM)Voluptious Wrote: ehh...

Sure it would be cool with 300! (math for you theorists here) different combinations to make your car personal and unique and look cool for a racer/car show RP
Now lets think on the practical side, the realistic side if you wish
Is it really necessary? Is it worth the developers time? is it worth the (quite VERY big) extra download you have to do to get EVERY SINGLE TEXTURE required for this suggestion? is it worth it with the extra server lag on top what we already have?

My opinion is no to all these questions, the devs and my HDD space should prioritize other things and the server has to work its ass off (more than it already does) to process all your carbon fibre hood's and undercover cop grill lights with nice bumpers

tl:dr FL isnt just cars, its other things aswell. The devs, my HDD space and the server CPU should prioritize other things

-support
The tools for it is already there so it wont be too much stress.
(11-23-2014, 12:52 AM)tobiashj Wrote:
(11-22-2014, 11:13 PM)Voluptious Wrote: -snip-
If the tools already are there and it wouldn't cause too much stress then why aren't they already enabled?

And you say that customizable hoods, bumpers, grills, windows, rims, racing stickers and special colors already are there? because i doubt it
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
A new color thingy is coming up. Where you will be able to choose your skin and bodygroup your car. Just hold on Smile
The following 4 users Like De CodeerHeer's post:
  • BlackForestAdam, Montana, Brynn, Sgtbender2000
(11-23-2014, 07:07 AM)Voluptious Wrote:
(11-23-2014, 12:52 AM)tobiashj Wrote:
(11-22-2014, 11:13 PM)Voluptious Wrote: -snip-
If the tools already are there and it wouldn't cause too much stress then why aren't they already enabled?

And you say that customizable hoods, bumpers, grills, windows, rims, racing stickers and special colors already are there? because i doubt it

Because a system would have to be made?.. Because there's been other priorities?.. It's all in due time, as mavis just said.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Voluptious