Ooh lets talk about CS:S

You are either AWESOME or TERRIBLE.
Which one are you?

Im fucking terrible...
I'm AWESOMETERRIBLE !!

Lolololol Jk

Hmmmm can't really think of my fudgeup

Really.
Halo reach, playing trying to get points in campaign, played 3 days without noticing I had scoring turned off.
Skeptical
The following 1 user Likes Kenny's post:
  • OhMyGodItsAlex
Played some Dead Space 2 a few minutes ago.. In the Unitology Church, there's a giant pane of glass with "WARNING: DAMAGE TO GLASS WILL CAUSE VACUUM" written on it in big red letters. So I do an objectice which takes around 10 minutes, kill a few necromorphs and I decide to go back to the area...

To shoot the glass and see what happened.

Fuck I'm in space.
On the original xbox, I was playing halo 2 and my friends said they are doing the tank glitch, so I watched them do it and the tank was flying and landed on me Cheese
Im not just perfect, Im WELSH.[Image: mca.png]
I like big guns, and I can not lie.
But snipers... Damn I just CAN'T handle em.
First of, I do not have the patience to camp. Second, when I see someone I keep following and shooting and following and shooting and I miss every bloody shot, and at last I get killed. Tounge
(09-01-2011, 09:00 PM)Edward The Great Wrote: I like big guns, and I can not lie.
You other brothers can't deny.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Strom
San andreas, All i had to do was follow the damn train.
(09-03-2011, 10:17 AM)Gestapo Wrote: San andreas, All i had to do was follow the damn train.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsVk5yvGqOM0N1j8HZN9a...Pj17RQTnzh]
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie
One thing I am oddly good at is CG'ing people on BFBC2 :3

OT: I was playing GTA IV and I threw a grenade out my window, it bounced off a car, landed under me, and then i didn't move in time so I sploded :/