CatMan's Ban
Your name: ^5[NopeSquad]^1CatMan ★

Your ban ID:55916

Banned by: [FL:M] Sir Crow

Reason: Multiple accounts of FearRP

Involved: (I lost the names) A group of armed civilians, The police (Including [FL:M] Sir Crow) 

Why we should unban you: I went out of where the group of armed civilians and I were holding the president hostage at to talk to the police. Sir Crow told me to Leave and I was asking for clarification since I was holding the president hostage and came out to discuss terms of it. So then I went back into the hostage room and we soon left in my Raptor. Then when we are at the apartments I got stuck in the wall of the courtyard getting out of my vehicle.  After I got myself out by getting into the car and moving it to get out again I began running into the apartment complex when we had been holding the president at when Sir Crow grabs my with his physics gun and drags me into the court yard and refuses to let me explain and simply bans me without letting me talk at all.
I witnessed this happen and I was on the Police Side, I believe the ban was unjust. +1 For Unban

Catman's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59602819
I told you to leave the area once you had came out of the parking garage multiple times, as you had no weapon. After telling you to do so 3-4 times, I finally told you in OOC to leave, as I had a gun to you, and you still did not do so. After awhile, you finally just left, running to the group of players with guns out. You are a BMD mind you, not a "Rioter" as the others had been.

After a Raptor had been spawned, and all of you drove away with the president, I saw you get out of the truck, alone, with no one else around. I then tried to put you in handcuffs, you ran away, breaking FearRP yet again.
At that point, it was obvious you didn't understand, as I tried to let you go with a warning, (Saying in OOC the first instance) I banned you.
With having as many hours as you did, honestly, I probably should have just banned you in the first place instead of trying to help you with the rules, as you should know them.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
(11-21-2014, 01:07 AM)BeastlyRed Wrote: I witnessed this happen and I was on the Police Side, I believe the ban was unjust. +1 For Unban

What did you witness exactly? Him being banned, if so, you're right. Possibly him not moving away at gun point. You did not however see I had tried to handcuff the player. Only myself and Catman had been around, unless you two had been using a third party program to communicate.
I would like if another admin looked at this if at all possible as Mr Crow is going is have a biased opinion
(11-21-2014, 01:15 AM)SirCrow Wrote: I told you to leave the area once you had came out of the parking garage multiple times, as you had no weapon. After telling you to do so 3-4 times, I finally told you in OOC to leave, as I had a gun to you, and you still did not do so. After awhile, you finally just left, running to the group of players with guns out. You are a BMD mind you, not a "Rioter" as the others had been.

After a Raptor had been spawned, and all of you drove away with the president, I saw you get out of the truck, alone, with no one else around. I then tried to put you in handcuffs, you ran away, breaking FearRP yet again.
At that point, it was obvious you didn't understand, as I tried to let you go with a warning, (Saying in OOC the first instance) I banned you.
With having as many hours as you did, honestly, I probably should have just banned you in the first place instead of trying to help you with the rules, as you should know them.

I did in fact have a weapon, I had my hands out instead so I wouldn't be shot on sight
(11-21-2014, 01:17 AM)SirCrow Wrote:
(11-21-2014, 01:07 AM)BeastlyRed Wrote: I witnessed this happen and I was on the Police Side, I believe the ban was unjust. +1 For Unban

What did you witness exactly? Him being banned, if so, you're right. Possibly him not moving away at gun point. You did not however see I had tried to handcuff the player. Only myself and Catman had been around, unless you two had been using a third party program to communicate.

I do use a Third Party Chat Program, but I was also directly down the street I walked up to you and asked in chat why you were banning him. I dont believe that a ban was right for the situation figuring that he was unarmed with that group that has previously left his car and went into the apartment, him getting out resulting in being glitched into the wall adds an unfair disadvantage as it in. If you were RPing Properly you wouldnt have even arrested a member of a group that was holding the president at gun point and threatened you with the presidents death if you arrested them. There for with Fear for the Presidents life you shouldn't have tried to Arrest him. But back to the topic you didn't give him a chance to talk or explain himself, meaning you werent at all informed on the situation, it isn't right for an person of permission like yourself not to try to understand what is going on and just ban Catman. I dont mean any disrespect but this should be a learning experience for all involved. Now I understand you are going to be too stubern to go back on what you say but maybe another admin will see what is happening here.
(11-21-2014, 01:15 AM)SirCrow Wrote: I told you to leave the area once you had came out of the parking garage multiple times, as you had no weapon. After telling you to do so 3-4 times, I finally told you in OOC to leave, as I had a gun to you, and you still did not do so. After awhile, you finally just left, running to the group of players with guns out. You are a BMD mind you, not a "Rioter" as the others had been.

(11-21-2014, 01:31 AM)BeastlyRed Wrote:
(11-21-2014, 01:17 AM)SirCrow Wrote:

I do use a Third Party Chat Program, but I was also directly down the street I walked up to you and asked in chat why you were banning him. (1) I dont believe that a ban was right for the situation figuring that he was unarmed with that group that has previously left his car and went into the apartment, him getting out resulting in being glitched into the wall adds an unfair disadvantage as it in. (2) If you were RPing Properly you wouldnt have even arrested a member of a group that was holding the president at gun point and threatened you with the presidents death if you arrested them. There for with Fear for the Presidents life you shouldn't have tried to Arrest him. (3) But back to the topic you didn't give him a chance to talk or explain himself, meaning you werent at all informed on the situation, it isn't right for an person of permission like yourself not to try to understand what is going on and just ban Catman. I dont mean any disrespect but (4) this should be a learning experience for all involved. Now I understand you are going to be too stubern to go back on what you say but maybe another admin will see what is happening here.

1: He was alone, I was cuffing him, he broke FearRP.

2: As stated in a previous post of mine:
"After a Raptor had been spawned, and all of you drove away with the president, I saw you get out of the truck, alone, with no one else around. I then tried to put you in handcuffs, you ran away, breaking FearRP yet again."
My RP was spot on, as I was going to use the player as leverage for the president's release, thought he was a BMD taking part of a hostage negotiation, but was obviously with the group.

3: I understood completely what was going on, as I was there, telling him to leave/cuffing him.

4: A good learning experience is being banned, taking the time to figure out what had happened, and reading over the rules again. This isn't the first time Catman has been banned for FearRP.
Ban was valid.

Denied.