Car Customization!
The cars on FearlessRP looks good right? but they are pretty much all the same. i do not know what car pack they are using but i would guess something like TDM cars. and if you play single player and look at your car and press "Y" you get the chat thing up. but if you right click on your car you can press Body groups, where u can change front bumpers, rims, spoiler, hood and basicly personalize your car! how great wouldn't that be? then carshowRP would be awesome to have and contests based on the cars looks. it would also be easier to recognize your car if for example you have a aftermarket hood on your car than stock if more people drive stock car but then again there is the skin changer. they could add it if you place your car at the repainting place and dont change the skin but the color of it and if you go out you can change bodygroup and skin as you can in singleplayer. but only at the respraying location at gas station. every aftermarket part should have a price between 2500 and 7500. that would be great or maybe more expensive to make it more of a luxury and people would concider the parts they buy. and they should add more cars! TDM cars got alot of great looking cars. for example personally i would love to be able to drive a Nissan Skyline R34 that is customized by me and personalized. how awesome wouldnt it be? and maybe later performance upgrades if possible? and different sounds of the cars would be great! the sound on a trabby is the same as a ferrari, bmw or lambo is not to nice to hear. Just a litle thing i have been thinking about! please comment and discuss if anyone agrees with me : )
Nice idea, probably already suggested, but please put this in the suggestion sub forum next time, and also don't forget to use the template!
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
This has been something me and soul have been talking about before. Would be cool if it somehow was made, as it in theory isn't hard since the tools are already there.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Montana