DoubleRainbowMan: Im soooo sorry
Your name: DoubleRainbowMan

Your ban ID: 2935

Why we should unban you: Wow... I was Pming my friend [FL:RP]Joachim2k asking (As a joke) if he could make up a donation code but I totally didnt mean it and I got banned, I understand it could have been seen as I was trying to scam but I really wasnt, Ive donated normal donator 3 times and money pack twice so far so I wouldn't need it because I have 87 days left of donator. Im sorry if it looked wrong and I would really like to not have a perma ban because I LOVE this server and I have 90 or 91 hours atm (Not sure didnt look how many) if I could just have my ban put to like 2 or 3 months I would be soo happy and I really wanna get my moneys worth for my donations. Once again, Im very very very very very very very sorry if I could just have 1 more chance. Please have room in you heart (Or bed) for me, the ever so delightful: DoubleRainbowMan

Thanks for listening.

PS: Storm I <3 you =D
(Doesent matter how much you hate me I will still prey for you... Well I dont belive in god actually so Ill.. I dunno hope you have a good life or something)
The only thing that sustains me is my satanic lust for rep
I wish i had copied everything you wrote to me on steam m8 ^^
This was clearly no joke, You even said to me like.... please try it out if it works we both will profit from it.
I asked if you had tried it before then you said yes 3 weeks ago.
haha nice one edward.
Would you walk into a bank with a gun and a ski-mask as a joke too? Do you think the cops would believe it to be a joke?