A transportable radio!
I was playing some rebel, and it was pretty fun, I drove around with the leader, and then turned on the radio. It was good and such, but when we got back to the base, well... We wanted some extra ways to have music.
Title of Suggestion:A radio-item

Description: A radio, bought from the miscs tab, which you could place down. Only the owner of it would be able to carry it, and when pressing E on it, he would take it into his inventory. Its annoying to carry your car into your house every time you want to hear music (Obvious joke is obvious)

Why: Because I feel like we need more ways to display Music.
There is a Radio prop already created, however those are limited to Admins and Wood I believe, in order to prevent abuse.
(11-20-2014, 03:35 PM)SourLemon Wrote: There is a Radio prop already created, however those are limited to Admins and Wood I believe, in order to prevent abuse.

Oooh, of course. Well, it would be cool to have an option to turn off all radio-sounds.
I'm working on this at the moment, as we do wish players to be able to listen to the radio. The advanced radio is currently placeable by myself and the admin team, and this'll stay this way as it has quite a few editable things, but a normal player one will be around soon.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Walkmans?
Product in creation needs to be fixed, Approved.
Finished.