Your Longest Ban
Uhuh a whole day, my job was hooligan lol ;D
I hate fish.
I was banned from a Serious RP server, because I argued about the fact that scamming must be forbidden. On that server you could just scam everyone... It was a perm ban.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
On this server my longest ban is 0 hours lol Tounge
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(10-01-2010, 09:17 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: I was banned from a Serious RP server, because I argued about the fact that scamming must be forbidden. On that server you could just scam everyone... It was a perm ban.

Wow I've always thought that no one can be perfect, not even Soul.. Until he gets permanently banned for talking about rules O.o xD
(10-01-2010, 12:51 PM)Andreas Wrote: On this server my longest ban is 0 hours lol Tounge
lol you are so funny i am cracking up with laughter and my sides have split
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(10-01-2010, 01:26 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote:
(10-01-2010, 09:17 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: I was banned from a Serious RP server, because I argued about the fact that scamming must be forbidden. On that server you could just scam everyone... It was a perm ban.

Wow I've always thought that no one can be perfect, not even Soul.. Until he gets permanently banned for talking about rules O.o xD

Hmm.. So you mean i'm perfect now? Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(10-02-2010, 07:26 AM)SoulRipper Wrote:
(10-01-2010, 01:26 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote:

Hmm.. So you mean i'm perfect now? Smile

Seems that way, yes.. xD
Mine was perm for abusive language i only said shit cuz i got shot
(10-02-2010, 11:08 AM)Mr Mini Wrote: Mine was perm for abusive language i only said shit cuz i got shot
Stop playing Roblox and play some man's games.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
wtf is roblox and no it was on a crappy dark rp server Tounge