Hi Everybody, Nice to meet you all
Hi Everyone, i'm Eaogrim.

I've played many rp servers before, and i hope to join yours very soon, i used to be an admin once just so you know i'm trustworthy. I would like to get to know you all very well and i'm sure we'll get along just fine. I can't think of much more to say right now but i'll happily answer any questions as long as they are sensible and not too personal.

(EDIT) - Also if anyone would like to meet up with me on the server and just show me around that would be great, and feel free to add me on steam, just search for Eaogrim. Cheese
i guess no-one will welcome me, everyone else got a welcome Sad
You don't deserve one. Wish that I recorded you trying to kill the president as a cop earlier to steal his job.
The following 1 user Likes Sir McSquiggles's post:
  • The Crack Fox
(09-01-2011, 01:29 AM)ethanbean Wrote: You don't deserve one. Wish that I recorded you trying to kill the president as a cop earlier to steal his job.

i never tried to kill president as a cop actually, i was protecting him alot, and i shot him the once for not caring about the citezens, it was RP.
Funny, you get raided and die as president so you get all buttmad and attempt to kill him with a pistol so SS takes you down and you call that RP?

But whatever, welcome.
(09-01-2011, 10:38 AM)ethanbean Wrote: Funny, you get raided and die as president so you get all buttmad and attempt to kill him with a pistol so SS takes you down and you call that RP?

But whatever, welcome.

Sorry, but if you're gonna have a go at me on my introduction then please leave and save it for somewhere else, i'm not gonna argue with you.
Welcome to FearLess Eaogrim

EDIT : can you guys talk about that somewhere else?
Ive been playing for quite a fair bit of time and ive seen you playing this week quite a bit as cop, meaning you've played over 10hrs....and everyone knows Evocity_v2d so....

You stated that you shot the President as a cop because of taxes, isnt that failrp and bannable or something?

Anyway welcome to the community, i'd be happy to guide you. add on steam Varden696.

[Image: source.gif]