Papas - Unban request i want to apologize the problems we had 1 year ago
Your name: Papas / Pinhas

Your ban ID: 55830 / 55831

Banned by: Console

Reason: It says Double Accounting to avoid ban

Involved: Papas / Pinhas (same person, im only one)

Why we should unban you:

Hello!
I recently got the feeling to go back on fearless, and i realized that i caused alot of offences and disturbs to fearless admins and staff.
I went to play and i read "banned" i feel like i want to talk to you all to request for a new beginning, i used my other steam account to register the foruns because the other was perma banned like i stupidly ask for...
So, now that im registred, i try to join server and console automaticly detect and ban, i wont deny its me saying its a familiar or something like other people try to do, its really me, im honest.
It has passed 1 year... i regret about what happend, i want to ask for a unban, it can be on my first account (Papas) that account as alot of progress... but anyway, if you feel that you can give me a second chance, and start from begining, i can request just to unban this one (PapasV2) just to play from the beginning.
I want to apologize everyone for my attitude, ive changed, 1 year later, its already a good punish, but i really changed and you could give me a second chance to prove it, i will wait for your answer, i can answer all questions you have to make me.

For the new admins that were not here at 1 year ago, i ask Infernaw or Venom or Shadow, they know me and they are the best people to see if i deserve to get unbanned, because they are the people that i offended the most...

Regards,
Old Papas Smile
Can I just mention how abusive you were towards myself, Infernaw and a few other members of staff. Involving Racism, Sexism and other discriminative language.

I am also lead to believe you had DDoS'd the server.

Edit: You had even came onto Teamspeak to tell me you were going to DDoS me and then proceeded to give staff members abuse.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Yes all that stuff is true, about the DDoS is not true and soulripper can prove that, he talk to me in that time and we find out who was DDoSing and it was not me.
And to be honest, i would not be capable to DDoS a server, im not that smart xD

And yes i act like a kid, now im here to apologize, 1 year later.

In 1 year, i could talk with my internet provider, change "main IP" and just play without any problem in other account. I didnt do that, and im here to be honest and to get a second chance. That's all.
People learn with their own mistakes...
You've reached 13 bans, where both DDOS and Double-accounting is involved.
Your ban-record is nothing less than serious, and I don't see why you should unbanned. You having matured doesn't convince me at all.

Previous threads you've made:
[Image: 80ad5c1e6d7f9f4134d794253abd7fea.png]

[Image: b65ff40deb5d1f4c5b6e4cf212dba219.png]

The language in these threads are unacceptable. You also double-accounted on the forum to avoid a ban. Your second account has been permanently suspended.

Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator