Poll: Which banner is more suitable/should be used?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Red/White/Black
60.00%
3 60.00%
Black/Red/White
40.00%
2 40.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Evoianstag Banners...
Hey there.
So recently, I've made a sort of Shadow government type faction of my own called the Evoianstag.
For those of you that don't know, they are a Pro-Dictatorship, Pro-Technology and Anti-Rebel faction, whom I roleplay with a mock German accent.
I enjoyed the Government RP following this faction's logic and normal RP so much, I decided to make a banner. Here it is:
[Image: j4x9cnd.jpg?1]
But, following some arguments relating to the banner being somehow 'Racist', promoting 'Extremism' and generally 'Offensive', I thought it best to change the colour scheme to see if that would make said people happy;
[Image: ihNx93q.jpg?1]
Personally, I don't think it's a big deal and I wouldn't blame anyone reading this to think the same. However, I would appreciate you to vote in the poll which banner you would rather have present during my Government RPs and of course, builds. Ta.
I'm fine with it as long as you don't associate it with Germany. Doing so really does take it too far.
People just like to complain a lot, especially with things like this. I actually think this is a nice idea, it's original and cool.
With the role-play story behind it, I quite like your idea.

I can see the association, but I wouldn't consider it offensive or getting too close at the moment. Just be careful and as George said don't associate it with Germany because then, it is quite clear that it may be going a little too far.
Regards,
aviator
The banner itself doesn't break any rules.

If we are to hate on everything that is remotely connected to the 2WW then we might as well ban guns because the Nazis used guns. We might aswell just ban cars and clothes while we're at it.

People need to stop being so (and excuse the expression) butthurt over everything. We're on the internet. There's a limit to how sensitive we should be towards things. The banners themselves are perfectly fine and if anyone got an issue with them then they are free to disconnect in my opinion.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I have to agree with both Jan and George.

If you keep it away from Germany you won't get any hate in that source.
Also that people just like to complain when they find the chance to.

So if you ask me. Keep the banner away from those colors.
This is an interesting concept. Give me a call when you bring this to the RP servers and I will be glad to join you.
Keeping the banner how it is and had a great Govt. RP today with them.
Thanks for your opinions folks <3