Unban Request(admin abuse)
Your name: (Steam friends name)
harry885
Your ban ID:2914

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

i got admin abused storm sent me msgs of hatred eventually banned me for fail raid and i didnt raid. I didnt do anything i was building a base and he got mad and banned me for 2 months. if your wondering if i dont have enough evidence i got pictures as well that i took throughout the day of the abuse that i seen from the admin who banned me

Evidence:http://www.facebook.com/editprofile.php#!/media/set/?set=a.1877143620536.2087103.1599607407
Abuse?
You break the OOC chat rules to the extent that I have to kick you thrice a day for it, you raid constantly, you and your friends build doombases, you made a very offensive advert, you repeatedly killed the rebel leader for trying to enter a rebel base, and you are a massive minge who is way too stupid to play on our server.
If "Abuse" Is banning you for breaking several rules and being a minge then yeah I did abuse.
it wasnt a rebel base man it was my clans and i let them in and the leader threatned me and i didnt kill him his own rebel men killed him.
saying father in arabic is offensive i see storm the admin who posted hate msgs to me becuz i existed. want the pics of all the admin abuses?
spawning weaponz and kevlar and giving health during a raid
i have those pics too lol
he only died once storm so stop lying because of all the evidence are against you. im gonna give the pics to someone
ooc i forgot the caps rule sometimes cus things happen and i cap it to emphasize what happened.
i didnt frickin raid.only reason i threatned to raid cus the president keep raising taxes banning us in the city.many raid in my base.yeah oaky.i didnt even raid the nexus anyways you were a SS and i kno you were gonna abuse.spawning stuff for urself
i mean i threatned to raid.i nvr had opportunity to raid and right when i was gonna raid the president u banned me.
Storm i dont kno why you dispise me hating me becuz i exist.You threatned to kill me too.Its not just me 40 percent of ur bans are unfair.Im saying part of it not all. Your also saying its a doom base lol.its a base with gates and a door sure a doom base you can probally admin fly and kill everyone or anyone could propclimb.