Poll: What OS are you Running?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
XP
9.30%
4 9.30%
Windows 7 / Vista
81.40%
35 81.40%
Mac
6.98%
3 6.98%
Linux
2.33%
1 2.33%
Other
0%
0 0%
Total 43 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Upgrading.. And your OS
Windows 7 Ultimate, pirated though.
-Signature removed-
I had ultimate on my old pc it was just so annoying to crack again and again
Wow only one using a Mac? :-D
Whoever uses Mac had better only be running OS X on a hackingtosh, and not actually have an apple computer. That shit is waaaay overpriced, and I speak for experience:

I sold my old iMac for $1000, it was 3 years old, it was actually worth that much still - I then proceeded to spend LESS than that on a far more powerful custom build PC with i5 2500k and top of the range HD6970 GPU and 8GB DDR3, etc.

Tl;Dr Macs are way overpriced
The following 2 users Like Faustie's post:
  • The Crack Fox, equal
Well I don't use Mac on my "gaming pc"... I use it for my studying for which I'm running a Mac Air with Lion.

Gaming pc uses Windows 7 Ultimate.

And btw. I think iOS is better than Windows... Just because I like the way it works and the way it looks. So smooth and simple.
(09-01-2011, 06:03 PM)King Guami Wrote: Windows 7 Ultimate, pirated though.

Same Nervous
I'm on Mac OS X 10.7 right now. Even though on g-mod is kind of buggy on a Mac, it plays games with a higher FPS. I have a gaming rig with Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit though.

P.S. If it matters, I have an Arch Linux server running Tounge
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Fearless Member ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
(08-30-2011, 11:00 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: on Fearless's dedi I use Windows 2008 RC2 Smile

Ye ive heard that Windows 2008 runs smoothly when its for hosting a server or website.. Cheese

(I use Windows 2 Ultimate btw.)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Windows 7 Home Premium (x86)
Legit.
(09-01-2011, 09:02 PM)StillAlive7 Wrote: Well I don't use Mac on my "gaming pc"... I use it for my studying for which I'm running a Mac Air with Lion.

Gaming pc uses Windows 7 Ultimate.

And btw. I think iOS is better than Windows... Just because I like the way it works and the way it looks. So smooth and simple.

IOS is not OS X.

Quote:Whoever uses Mac had better only be running OS X on a hackingtosh, and not actually have an apple computer. That shit is waaaay overpriced, and I speak for experience:

I sold my old iMac for $1000, it was 3 years old, it was actually worth that much still - I then proceeded to spend LESS than that on a far more powerful custom build PC with i5 2500k and top of the range HD6970 GPU and 8GB DDR3, etc.

Tl;Dr Macs are way overpriced

I use both, standard 2010 macbook for skype/browsing and a self-built pc for the vidyajames Smile.