Ban request on 2 players
Name of player: Beam & Other corleone ( I didnt catch his name )

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:91058351

Time in GMT: 20-10 min ago

Server: V2P

Summary: Well he & other corleone RDM'ed us (me & Bloodraptor) ^ just because of galil

Evidence: Check logs about other corleone and 
          http://imgur.com/a/3zitV
Beam said i CDMED him on the hill of lake "1 minute ago" when i didnt drive for like 20 minutes. He said to give his Galil back or else he would BR me. What I think he was trying to do is just to get a gun of me. And then a random corleone came next to us, shot us and then Beam took his weapon and shot us too.
Beam and DentedCrown was keeping CDM, RDM and random arrest. Me and my brother joined and walked to lake and he arrested us ransom for: Refusing to show ID, Try to escape from police. Only so the president have a reason. So he lies. But DentedCrown wasn't involved in this situation I think.
(11-16-2014, 01:26 PM)SkyRaper Wrote: Beam and DentedCrown was keeping CDM, RDM and random arrest. Me and my brother joined and walked to lake and he arrested us ransom for: Refusing to show ID, Try to escape from police. Only so the president have  a reason. So he lies. But DentedCrown wasn't involved in this situation I think.

What am I being accused of here? Sounds like you're just mad because of this: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=54581
Bloodraptor, I was talking to you while we all got shot. You know just as good as I do that another Corleone came up from behind us three and started spraying. Those pictures do not prove anything, I'm not the one holding that gun. And yes, I did pick up the weapon that Real Madrid dropped when he died, and no, I am not forced to give it back to him (unless I am missing a rule).
You and other Corleone was walking together and you 2 came to us and claimed that Bloodraptor CDM'ed you & lost a galil... After that you guys pulled Your guns & started RDM'ing us, Just to take the guns & Beam don't try to lie they can check the logs,
Lying in the courthouse will lead to a Perma - ban
(11-17-2014, 07:31 PM)Real Madrid Wrote: You and other Corleone was walking together and you 2 came to us and claimed that Bloodraptor CDM'ed you & lost a galil... After that you guys pulled Your guns & started RDM'ing us, Just to take the guns & Beam don't try to lie they can check the logs,

I am not lying, if anyone is it's your pal Bloodraptor about that CDM. Don't try to frame me with some pictures that don't even show a name.
(11-17-2014, 08:56 PM)Beam Wrote:
(11-17-2014, 07:31 PM)Real Madrid Wrote: You and other Corleone was walking together and you 2 came to us and claimed that Bloodraptor CDM'ed you & lost a galil... After that you guys pulled Your guns & started RDM'ing us, Just to take the guns & Beam don't try to lie they can check the logs,

I am not lying, if anyone is it's your pal Bloodraptor about that CDM. Don't try to frame me with some pictures that don't even show a name.

I know these pictures don't show your name or other name of Corleone.. there were only 2 corleones you & another one.. Pictures show you and other corleone RDM'ing us this is fact, Not surprise that you got 16 kills lol.Anyways don't try to lie they can check the logs. & Please don't reply let admin make decisions..
(11-18-2014, 10:37 AM)Real Madrid Wrote:

I know these pictures don't show your name or other name of Corleone.. there were only 2 corleones you & another one.. Pictures show you and other corleone RDM'ing us this is fact, Not surprise that you got 16 kills lol.Anyways don't try to lie they can check the logs. & Please don't reply let admin make decisions..
If anyone is lying, it's you. Your last picture shows 6 Corleones, of which 5 have enough kill to have done this. I'm done with this BR now and people like you trying to frame me with some nameless pictures.
(11-18-2014, 11:00 AM)Beam Wrote:
(11-18-2014, 10:37 AM)Real Madrid Wrote:

If anyone is lying, it's you. Your last picture shows 6 Corleones, of which 5 have enough kill to have done this. I'm done with this BR now and people like you trying to frame me with some nameless pictures.
Oh god now u saying I'm lying wow... Please do not reply, wait for admin to make decisions