Unban: T,h,e,E,p,i,c,S,p,o,d,e,r,m,a,n
Your name: T,h,e,E,p,i,c,S,p,o,d,e,r,m,a,n

Your ban ID: 39635

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Hate Speach, Discrimination, Racism, reacting the holocaust. Promoting RDM and rulebreake. 13th ban

Involved: Me and the entire server

Why we should unban you: I've been banned for 1 or 2 years now and i really regret it so i am posting this please forgive me i am a donator and i loved the server and i am verry verry verry sorry 
This guy should be unbanned seriously, he semmed like he didnt know, drunk or high or hangover. Anyof them probobly,
Put some effort into this UBR.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
can i re write it down here or repost?
Write on this thread.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I am sincerly sorry for Rping as hitler i really did not know rping racistly was not allowed (because ive seen it on a smaller scale) i really enjoyed city rp so much that i donated to it and played it almost evreyday i wish i read the rules more thourghly or asked someone like a admin about wat i was gonna do before i did i did this because i was convinced by the 2 gaurds that were with me they told me it be a good idea and i took it to the next level i am very sincerly sorry for doing this and i miss the fearless servers alot it would mean the world to me to be unbanned and i am verry sorry i apoligize to anyone i offended
Enzyme youre probably the most active admin on the servers you have always been the ban hammer and have always been opening the shackles of people who have been falsley banned but i wasnt banned falsley i was banned with a good reason buy i swear i wont be banned again if i am banned one more time you will never see me again i will delete my account on the forums and dissapear forever i know what i did was racist and terrible but i wont do it again and i am so sorry i will rp propperly from now on obey nlr and never break a rule or try my hardest i will read the rules before i choose to do somthing stupid i am so sorry please consider this i loved the server so much i bought 5 money packs and a 3 month donator pack (this happened right b4 i got banned) i am so sorry enzyme you deserved to ban me but i think i deserve this last unban
Denied.

Ban valid.