Sythus Unban
Your name: Sythus

Your ban ID: 2908

Why we should unban you: You shouldn't, but you should ban PinkiePie for public building!

Naughty hypocritical admin!

Plus it was only 1 kill so a week long is a bit harsh. Plus I was aggravated by *** which Penguin can confirm which for some reason he decided to not sort out and let them harass me but whatever.
I wasnt public building, I was doing a Doctor Who RP. And you ran me over with your car.

Your reason was "I Dislike the tardis"
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(08-29-2011, 12:25 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: I wasnt public building, I was doing a Doctor Who RP. And you ran me over with your car.

Your reason was "I Dislike the tardis"

It was a building and it was in public.

And yes, that was my reason, you see I find the image of the TARDIS offensive as I am Cyberman so I felt the need to destroy its creator.

I was trying to roleplay >.<

If you gave me the chance, I was going to U-turn and throw a molotov at it.
(08-29-2011, 12:30 AM)Sythus Wrote: If you gave me the chance, I was going to U-turn and throw a molotov at it.

I just started my RP I didn't get in the tardis to walk out of it. All I did was spawn the Dup and the first thing you did was CDM me, and now your saying you were goign to molotov it? For what reason, theres no reason since I just started the RP.....

So thus you stay banned for that week.

"Allons-y"
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]