Perm Banned for unexplained reason
Your name: SpencerSx

Your ban ID: 55732

Banned by: [FL] General Rickets

Reason: Intentionally lagging the server with props

Involved: LemonSqueeze

Why we should unban you:

I legit have donated today with the belief that since I had been gone from FL for about a year that i'd be fine on RP. The server was lagging horribly and the admin did of nothing to fix this, but I found him spawning Zombies and having a guy kill mass amounts for no RP reason which lagged the server. I can safely admit I was messing with my welded base but not with the intention of lagging the server, it was so laggy I had apparently 'tried to propkill a friend' by spawning a prop near them so I was very angry in a way that it said so. If the word comes up of my 14th/13th ban, Soul told me my bans are not classified to perm after a long time of inactivity. I apologise for you to take it in the wrong way But I legit just donated with no intention to crash or lag the server I had been making a base on. I accept the fact Im in the wrong but It's a bit unjust as you can't base everything off of your little log panel, Instead of investigating the situation. Please acknowledge that I intended no harm to anyones Roleplaying nor the servers.
I have 3 RPP.
If I have helped you in anyway, Give me rep here

I think that you will find that the zombies were comepletely irrelevent to the server lag however when you were grabbing your welded props and pulling them about it was rising pings massivley. You had no roleplay reason to grab the wall and pull it to the point where the welds caused intense server lag. I was in a small room with one person away from everyone when I spawned the zombies for a bit of fun. So I thought.

[FL:RP] SpencerSx Tried to Prop kill LemonSqueeze with models/hunter/plates/plate1x1.mdl.
[FL:RP] SpencerSx Tried to Prop kill LemonSqueeze with models/hunter/plates/plate1x1.mdl.

I do not support an unban.That was just some of the logs from when you and your friend intentionally grabbed welded props, pulled them causing them to spaz out thus causing intence server lag.

You also have 13 previous bans not including this one.

I confirm to take full responsibility for that I had caused any extensive lag, but surely perm isn't very fair for this case, Surely a shorten of a couple months would be fair. I refuse to claim I didn't do the wrong thing
I have 3 RPP.

You had 13 bans prior to this incident thereforeI see no reason for an unban or a shorten due to your previous history.

and I mentioned that, I was told by Soul himself, after you've been banned for a while and you don't get another ban for a while to come, they no longer apply to much and don't have much say in the future.
I have 3 RPP.

But you took a break therefore IG you have not played very long between bans.

Ill end my final statement on your argument here.
I'm smart and intelligent, I know the rules and I don't break them. But you'd read that as a lie now wouldn't we. Not like everyone doesn't have that 1 off ban that might be bad. I took so much of a break from gmod altogether to comeback a later date to revise my previous knowledge and update everything I knew. Go ahead with whatever punishment you think is best, But keep it with you that you kept one of the decent roleplayers out of thousands of bad minges from the server that's all on you for ruining some ones chance of getting better at Rp if they're banned.
I have 3 RPP.

Un ban request denied. User intentionally forces props to spaz out causing intense server lag.