Sally McSaggytits Unban - Posted on behalf
I have posted this on behalf of Sally McSaggytits as he is having a forum account issue not allowing him to login/reset his password, and asked if I could post it for him. General Rickets has verified this is okay.

Your name: Sally McSaggytits

Your ban ID: 55802

Banned by: [FL] General Rickets

Reason: Propminge

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: It was merely a misunderstanding. The moment I was about to leave, my little 10 yaer old brother grabbed my mouse saying he wanted to play. I told him to leave after which he proceeded to proppush a vehicle, after which I disconnected the computer cord, making me leave. I am sincerely sorry for his idiocy and apologise for not staying to explain the position. Thank you!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The fact you spawned in a prop then flipped Slayers Raptor in front of me isn't excusable, its your account therefore its your responsibility.

Sally McSaggytits: If my brother and I are having problems right now, I feel that I should not be the one who is answering due to the fact he forced the controls from me, then acting abnormal and proppushing. As I said I am sincerely sorry that my brother did this. He left me no choice because otherwise he would have done even more prop pushing so I had to turn the computer off. Otherwise I would have explained. I agree that it was my fault and I could have done something but you see I do not want to have a bad relationship with my brother.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
I will shorten the ban when I get home to one day on one condition. You accept a 6h PTE blacklist.

Sally McSaggytits: Sorry to bother you but could you post "Sure, that's great" on the forum!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Okay I will put the suspensions inplace when I get home.

Approved.