Unban request
Exclamation 
[b]Your name:Cheekibreeki

[b]Your ban ID:55866

[b]Banned by:[FL] Burnett

[b]Reason:BRA (54764) - racial slurs

[b]Involved:Not entirely sure

[b]Why we should unban you: I personally feel that a permanent ban without me even being notified or even approached upon the matter to be unfair, now i understand racism is no joke amongst people however i had only said n***** once or twice not even directed to any person in general just an outburst. I have no intent on hurting anyone's feeling or even to ruin the community, if an admin had come to me and explained my wrong doings (even though i know its in the rules) i would have humbly said my apologies and would have left it at that, i will not argue if my punishment is given a few days or so however what i am not too happy on is the fact this was done behind my back when i had no way of defending or being able to re-right my wrong doings.

So i ask you this, allow me to apologise to who ever I have hurt and allow me back in as a reformed player of the community, even a guilty man deserves a fair trial. Angel
Please dont act dumb. You know what you did. Racism is against the rules thats common sense.

Your ban was set to 1 Day.

Unban approved.