Report: Dragon Killer
Name of player: Dragon Killer (NOR)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42463718

Time in GMT: Around 3PM 11/13/2014

Server: 33x

Summary: He keeps metagaming, and everytime i try to rolepay with him or if anybody else tries to, he uses their steam ID, also i believe he keeps spamming (When he is not) various presidents: "Can i be pres" He also today, when we where doing contraband at our base, he randomly shot my friend Coco_Gamer53, And then proceeded to propclimb over my gate, and randomly entering our base.
Later, he CDM'd me, and he also RDM'd My friend Coco Twice screaming: COCO WHERE IS MY MONEY

Evidence: [Image: xn93cy.jpg]
[Image: 2v19on9.jpg]
[Image: sl1gyu.jpg]
[Image: orjara.jpg]
[Image: 20krqs1.jpg]
[Image: wi7r7b.jpg]
Its true, He is president very often and he broke some permalaws once and metagamed.
[Image: xFUhcpn.gif]

What would this link do?
I hope he isn't just banned for one day, he did a lot of things.
He rejoined when I stole his car. Then, when he was back. RDM'ed me and used prop to get over my wall
[Image: xFUhcpn.gif]

What would this link do?
Bump.
I can hold witness to him being a noob. he cmed me, killed me when i went back for my car and he said i was breaking nlr (all as civilian) and called me a bitch and broke my car(even if it was nlr to go back to my car after he cdmed he bacseat admin killed me and broke my car) so i respawn and he straight away kills me at spawn. I go back after this spawnkill only to see him driving off in my car as civilian. no proof but this guy is a major minge
He actully has like 120 HRS.
But he is the minge king, i hope he gets banned soon.
All the evidence shows is some very small metagaming breakages. They are breakages nevertheless however there is insufficient evidence for the other accusations.

Denied.