Impress me
Ventmob is down, I need a new outlet for my RP angst.

Impress me and I'll be quick to donate and give this community my backing.
[Image: 04021112055pm50278.png]

The Book of Bel'dar Wrote:Thus he preached, therefore thus he preaches.
Welcome to FL.
Read the rules on both the server and forum, a lot of people from Vent often forget that FL has different rules.
(08-30-2011, 08:23 PM)Storm Wrote: Welcome to FL.
Read the rules on both the server and forum, a lot of people from Vent often forget that FL has different rules.

Will do.

Did you make your own sigs btw?

EDIT: I like your rules, you seem to have covered all the bases with them and have gone into greater detail than we have at Ventmob.

No, King Guami made the black FL one, and Lani made the one with Megan fox Smile
(08-30-2011, 08:06 PM)Craynon Wrote: Ventmob is down, I need a new outlet for my RP angst.

inpress? *takes down pants* nahh but anyways have fun and welcome to fl.
[Image: pIIOWIx.png]
(Thanks Dryblood for the sig <3)
(08-30-2011, 08:06 PM)Craynon Wrote: Ventmob is down, I need a new outlet for my RP angst.

Well... Semper Fi is the leading clan at FL. Donations allow you to wear suits and to be able to change your job to SS. Admin are nice. Never come on after midnight or before midday. 'These are the danger hours' (Crackdown 2 Quote).
(08-30-2011, 11:01 PM)barnesy43 Wrote:

Well... Semper Fi is the leading clan at FL. Donations allow you to wear suits and to be able to change your job to SS. Admin are nice. Never come on after midnight or before midday. 'These are the danger hours' (Crackdown 2 Quote).

What happens at those times?

Im on in the morning and Mikey is on at night, we scare people. (Jokes)
Heh, nah, it's just sometimes during those times there are no admins on (talking about GMT times here) - So it can get pretty bad on the server.
Ah yeah, I was on earlier when there was an admin, but there were also 48 minges.