*FREE* Victorinox' Signature Emporium
(11-16-2014, 08:25 PM)SkyRaper Wrote: Dear Victorinox. I wonder if u could make me the Fearless Logo Signature for me. I got denied before, but it was cuz sometimes the signature makers doesn't answer. I know they have much work and not much time. I know I maybe was a little bit crazy about the signatures. I have ADHD and it is nothing wrong with that but that makes me wierd sometimes. So u wonder if u please could do my signature. Thanks

Well SkyRaper. If I recall correctly, Tandy made a similar signature for you and delivered it three hours ago. That is why I declined your request here. Tandy did a good job on your signature, I believe his work will suffice to your needs. 

EDIT: Also. I think ADHD is not your problem, but a signature obsession is. You have applied for at least FIVE signatures in the last week. Calm down champ
The following 2 users Like Victorinox's post:
  • Tandy, ArcHammer
(11-15-2014, 09:14 PM)Gandhi Wrote: ---

Declined:
Application open in another thread.

I've denied three applications in three hours, all for the same reason. This is to clarify things. People, I do not appreciate the way some deal with my time. If you request a signature then be patient. Don't hop from post to post, forcing artists in making the same signature another artist is already working on. That's a big insult to us.
I hope I have been clear.

Regards,
Victorinox
The following 3 users Like Victorinox's post:
  • dig, ArcHammer, Tandy
(11-16-2014, 10:05 PM)Victorinox Wrote:

Declined:

I've denied three applications in three hours, all for the same reason. This is to clarify things. People, I do not appreciate the way some deal with my time. If you request a signature then be patient. Don't hop from post to post, forcing artists in making the same signature another artist is already working on. That's a big insult to us.

Regards,
Victorinox

[Image: 34620550.jpg]
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • Victorinox
First title: MysteriaParade

Second title: No day but today.

Theme: Somewhat inspirational and fitting with winter, whatever works best with the signature for you along those lines.

Fearless template?: Yes please.

Additional notes:  Perhaps the font for the First Title as this or something similar if not possible, and for the Second Title this font or something similar? If you can, try to get as much of the polar bear in as possible, but if you can't, the head alone would be just as great!

Image(s): 
Background Image: http://i.imgur.com/4vRI6v9.jpg
Foreground Image: http://i.imgur.com/VbFOFbY.jpg

Thanks in advance!
The reason why I had a signature request in many threads is cuz the first 1 was envys but he told us to request in the other threads cuz he was busy and working hard so IDK why everyone hates me now.

Edit: but anyway. I know u a little bit overreacted or what it is called. I want to apologize for bothering u.
The following 1 user Likes Spear's post:
  • Victorinox
(11-16-2014, 10:05 PM)Victorinox Wrote:

Declined:

Regards,
Victorinox

Exactly what I was thinking! I can't believe how many people are requesting signatures on 2-3 other threads at the same time. And then they might not even end up using the signature. I feel like I (and all other signature makers currently) are just being used.

Well, maybe Skyraper is done now.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 1 user Likes ArcHammer's post:
  • Victorinox
(11-15-2014, 07:32 PM)Mike Schmidt Wrote: ---

Signature Completed:
Mike Schmidt!

(11-17-2014, 12:40 AM)MysteriaParade Wrote: ---

Accepted!
Do You Work With GIFs? And Also Can You Show Me A Quick Tutorial On Making Signatures I have Photoshop But Have No Clue How To Use It :p
(11-17-2014, 07:03 PM)Sausage Roll Man Wrote: Do You Work With GIFs? And Also Can You Show Me A Quick Tutorial On Making Signatures I have Photoshop But Have No Clue How To Use It :p

I work with GIF's, but I have certain conditions set up for that. Check the main post if you are interested.
If you want to learn Photoshop I strongly suggest going to YouTube, it's absolutely filled with tutorials for just about anything.