Fake ban
(11-11-2014, 05:10 PM)Zecon Wrote: You admitted to me over Forum PM that you broke NLR just to 'open a door' which is not a valid reason whatsoever.

Andrex_92 Wrote:Man remove it absolutly now...i didnt broke any NLR.... the raid was ended already i went inside just to open the rebel room door for police and im gone away..you banned me when i was outside the slum and away from the raid location..so remove this ban or i report it for fake.I'm good role player and i donated too much for this server i dont accept your discrimination ban i will start a war if you dont remove it..

It should also be noted that you then also threatened to "start a war" if I did not remove your ban.

You say you were outside the base, but when I teleported to the guy who reported you (Baskingner) you were stood  directly in the middle of the slums apartments, and when I teleported to your death position, it was in the same place. When I checked the time, your NLR timer was on 2-3 minutes, which is why I banned.

in the middle tazed for 12 sec!!...my nlr time was at "4" min..no material time to walking from the rebels spawn to there in less than this time..while stamina go at 0 ...
Well the ban is valid.

4 minutes is 4 minutes and is definately not 5 minutes.
You took a risk when you decided you didn't want to wait 5 minutes and you got the consequences.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Denied.