Mavis Dracula promoted to developer
Congratulations, well deserved indeed!

Though I'm not sure I understand the promotion system at Fearless, he just got unbanned a couple of hours ago...
More development ftw! Congrats Mavis I think we all seen this coming once again congrats and enjoy!
You couldn't deserve it more, so happy to see you on the Developer team finally, you've came a long way!

Good luck developing Wink
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(11-11-2014, 03:50 PM)Jan Wrote: Congratulations, well deserved indeed!

Though I'm not sure I understand the promotion system at Fearless, he just got unbanned a couple of hours ago...

He got developer access, not administration access. Thus not really something to compared with other promotions, if that makes any sense.

OT:

Congratulations.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Congratulations!
With the recent improvements you've made to the server I think that many of us saw this coming Smile
Definitely deserved, Mavis.

Congratulations on becoming a developer!!
Regards,
aviator
Another promotion, when i saw the words promotion of.... i thought my name would b after that. Just joking i would never be a staff, anyways Congratulations!!!!!!
[Image: x0guvvR.png?1]
A Rep would help! Click here
(11-11-2014, 04:30 PM)Mintall Wrote: Another promotion, when i saw the words promotion of.... i thought my name would b after that. Just joking i would never be a staff, anyways Congratulations!!!!!!

Shameless self advertising, got to love it.
The following 4 users Like Jan's post:
  • Floodify, GRiiM, Pinky, Voluptious
(11-11-2014, 04:31 PM)Jan Wrote:
(11-11-2014, 04:30 PM)Mintall Wrote: Another promotion, when i saw the words promotion of.... i thought my name would b after that. Just joking i would never be a staff, anyways Congratulations!!!!!!

Shameless self advertising, got to love it.
not advertising was just exited to see my name xD
[Image: x0guvvR.png?1]
A Rep would help! Click here
Congrats I could see something like this happening
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum