Your Summer Job
(11-11-2014, 03:21 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: Blessing people with my presence.

#BestLOLEver xD
And mine now is either going to be lawn mowing and weed whacking, or helping my 18 year-old brother at Wallgreens in Chubbuck.
Before you ask, my brother is working at Walgreens getting about $9 an hour so he can get enough money for college. And he works full-time/40 hours.
Speaking of which, 9 x 40... he makes about $360 a day. So, 365 x 360... Damn, he makes $131,000 a year.
[Image: LZEd8IJ.png]
Umm unless your brother can bend the space time continum I doubt he can work 40 hours a day...so no he wouldn't get 131k a year Tounge
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Shitttt if $9 an hour made 131k yearly, I'd be a millionaire. Lmfao.

But, my main source of income is from internet things like marketing, affiliate marketing, and stuff like that.
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
Your brother would only be making about 18,000 a year. Then you take out insurance, income tax, ect. He makes no where close to 131,000 a year.

I work in a mill full time.. not part time but.. job thread? Cheese 
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
I just found a job for this Summer, it is a store where they sell office furniture, computers and stationary for the office or school.
never had a summer job...not much to say really.
Sleeping best job i've ever had.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
IT Support Technician at a school.
Drama Technician. Same school.
Music Technician. Same school.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
Just working at the biggest Dutch supermarket... I make 4,50 an hour.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
My summer job was the admissions guy at the local pool. Only made minimum wage (about ~$7.50) and got about ~10 hours a week most of the time. I loved it other than the fact that it was often 90+ F and I wasn't in the shade most of the day Thinking. Did like that I was paid to sit and read for the most part though Tounge.
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]