Riddle's unban request
Your name: [FL:RP] RiddleMeThis

Your ban ID: 55639

Banned by: [FL:M] Sir Crow

Reason: D/c to get car from impound, lying

Involved: BlackDog, Rule34, The Rock, Sir Crow, Casanova.

Why we should unban you: This is what happened, Alright, I was driving recklessly, and got into a police chase, that lasted about 5 minutes. They impounded my car after I crashed,At this point I wasn't thinking of giving my car back to the government, but; I did end up giving it back.
Far as i saw , after your vehicle got impounded by a cop (griim) after some seconds i just saw "Player [FL:RP] RiddleMeThis was disconnected by user" and then "Player [FL:RP] RiddleMeThis was joined to the game" ..... i dont think u just clicked on decline option for mistake , since after u connected u start running away from cops again Smile
Then you must be blind Smile
You disconnected almost 10 minutes after you respawned. After you died, you spawned as a citizen in less than 15 seconds.
[img=0x250]http://i.imgur.com/rd1bm3k.png[/img]
The moment you got back you did not say "Sorry i clicked decline, want to retake my car to the impound and continue where we left off?" Instead you spawned it down and caused another massive police chase, only surrendering once we had you at gunpoint.

The argument of "I gave it back" does not apply here as you did not "give" it back, it was once again TAKEN from you for countless road law violations.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Denied.

Ban valid.