Assassin's Creed: Unity
Is anyone on fearless buying this game/has it already pre ordered?
I'm pretty hyped for it, as it comes out in 3 days.
What do you guys think about it?

I made a team which people can join and get extra rewards if they redeem their pre order code. Might be interesting for some people^^ (search for JUKECITY here.)
I picked it up.

Amazing game.
Ubisoft are scum. Their games are shit and they don't care about their customers.
Assassin's Creed has grown very stale and Ubisoft is run by upper management, they won't take any risks with the game-play formula for fear of losing money. This game is no different and it's bugs galore from what I've seen.

Never straight up buy a Ubisoft game (that goes double for pre-orders), try before you buy or read/watch reviews at the very least (and by trustworthy reviewers who aren't bought such as TotalBiscuit).
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy
I heard extreme performance issues, even with the best available PCs people are struggling to get a decent frame rate. And i hate Ubisoft now anyways, I think that AC:Black Flag was the last decent game they made, i can foresee their bankruptcy within a year or so if they carry or. 
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
The following 1 user Likes Tandy's post:
  • GRiiM
Ubisoft made good stories, Just the game play was appauling.

I personally loved AC3 because of its story and how they implemented the whole American start.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

Its an amazing game man !