UBR - Craz
Your name: Craz

Your ban ID: 55597

Banned by: [FL] Venom

Reason: D/C to avoid arrest

Involved: Two random officers I didn't catch the name on.

Why we should unban you: I had just joined into the server to meet up with a friend of mine, as quick as I spawned two officers walked up to me, tazed me, handcuffed me and left me there and ran away to the tunnels. I opened the Scoreboard and scrolled through it to look after the "Star" or "Smiley" of a moderator to call one about it. I didn't see one and I felt like I didn't have any other choice than to reconnect to the server. It might've been the scoreboard which didn't load properly for me though, which can be the reason I didn't see [FL] Venom's name on the scoreboard. And if I did see his name on the scoreboard I would've writen an @Message and called him to deal with the situation rather than Disconnecting.
You can use @ anyways in case you didn't see. Or, post a ban request. Anything along those lines. One of the officers called me and told me about you, which makes me being to believe that he was still with you.
(11-08-2014, 10:13 PM)Craz Wrote:  I opened the Scoreboard and scrolled through it to look after the "Star" or "Smiley" of a moderator to call one about it. I didn't see one and I felt like I didn't have any other choice than to reconnect to the server. It might've been the scoreboard which didn't load properly for me though, which can be the reason I didn't see [FL] Venom's name on the scoreboard. And if I did see his name on the scoreboard I would've writen an @ Message and called him to deal with the situation rather than Disconnecting.

(11-08-2014, 10:26 PM)Venom Wrote: You can use @ anyways in case you didn't see. Or, post a ban request. Anything along those lines. One of the officers called me and told me about you, which makes me being to believe that he was still with you.
Regarding that: As I said I would've called you if I saw your name on the scoreboard, but I didn't see the Star/Smiley or your name on the scoreboard when I opened it. But as I said it could've been because  the scoreboard usually is laggy for me when I join. (Most of the job names come up as  [        ] rather than a Job name)

And about the officers calling you to tell you about me. They ran away from me, and headed towards the tunnels. They didn't stand stil by me to call in a warrant or anything. They walked away from me. I remained tazed until my last 5-10 seconds or so before I decided to D/C after checking the scoreboard again. However I do realize how dodgy this seems and with the scoreboard not showing etc. But this happened within the first 2 minutes I joined.
[Image: 1m20Scp.png?1]
Signature credits goes to Tandy
As I was involved, I will place my story here too.

I asked Craz to come with me and play on V33x. When I spawned, the laws follwed fast with the rule, no cars in the city. I walked around and adverted my car a bit. When Craz was nearly there, I walked to his spawn position and spawned my car as soon as he spawned. We got in when I realised that cars we're banned. The police was already standing next to my car with gun pointed at me. He asked us to got out, what we did. Then without giving us a chance to talk about it or let me park my car (Which was over OOC is was no law/rule-breaking to park your car) he instantly cuffed me, and tazed Craz for no reason ( In real life the police wouldn't do this ). With the reason "Bullshit RP" in my head I disconnected while I was cuffed without getting any chances. Craz followed soon with a ban. In theory, we didn't actually break any rules, why? 1. The police doesn't gave us a chance but instant cuff, 2. Random taze, 3. This was not Real-Life RP, In real life the police asked us first to park our car, or atleast gave us a chance to talk.
I'll lift it for the remainder of the time.