Please Unban Bender (Fixed Template) For tranqing
Your name: Bender

Your ban ID: 2717

Why we should unban you: When I tranqed alien freak I had my reason: I did it because he tried to CDM me. It was obiouse because i had a tranq sniper out. I later followed him to the store and tranqed him cause i was pissed. I am very sorry and I will not tranq people when they try to cdm or rdm me. Killjoy banned me

Please forgive me, Bender.
The template is still not right, is it so hard to copy it? :S
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Fixed your template Smile
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Your ban ID is 2792. Reason behind it states "FailRP, random hostaging, random tranqing, 7th ban already."
(08-28-2011, 08:38 AM)Bender Wrote: Your name: Bender

Why we should unban you: When I tranqed alien freak I had my reason: I did it because he tried to CDM me. It was obiouse because i had a tranq sniper out. I later followed him to the store and tranqed him cause i was pissed. I am very sorry and I will not tranq people when they try to cdm or rdm me. Killjoy banned me

In my defense i didnt try to ran you over if you check the logs i havent droved a car for allmost 30 minutes.
I am AlienFreak

[Image: signaturefj.gif]
(08-28-2011, 02:06 PM)Gambit Wrote:
(08-28-2011, 08:38 AM)Bender Wrote: Your name: Bender

In my defense i didnt try to ran you over if you check the logs i havent droved a car for allmost 30 minutes.
You know what Alien? Youi ruined the FL RP experience for me. I quit this server.
Good bye.